Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

misfitjh

OK so now that I have the hole uploading pics thing worked out I thought it was about time I put up a few pics so you guys can see what I've been up to.
im

The helmet looks nice, no warps from what I can see. Next time though, instead of making another post to fix your img code you should just edit the first one.

OMG that was a chore don't know why it would not upload the first few times. Sorry to put you guys through that. Well moving right along. That was right after two coats of resin and rondoing the inside. This is after smoothing out some bumps and dents.
dscf3343o.jpg

By misfitjh
And this is where I'm at today, getting all the final imperfections worked out and carving out the details under the visor.
dscf3358.jpg

By misfitjh
Also working on the chest
dscf3344w.jpg

By misfitjh
dscf3347.jpg

By misfitjh
THigh
dscf3353r.jpg

By misfitjh
dscf3352y.jpg

By misfitjh
Greeve
dscf3350.jpg

By misfitjh
And for are all for the right side so far
dscf3349.jpg

By misfitjh
Sorry for all the pics but I wanted to get it out of the way. Thnax for checking it out.

Thanx momoss I try to send as much time on the details as I can but I've also got a Dutch ODST resines and a Warmachine helmet ready for molding plus the automotive project in under the orange tarp in the back ground of one of the shots. All that and school to, I like to keep busy.

this is looking good!
are you going to build the hd shins? as ive noticed your other pieces are hd

nat

Thank you. Yep just built this shin to get the size right want to put a coat of resin on it and cut up the back to see how it fits and make my final part once all the measurements are right.

Just a quick update. Got some more brushes so I'm back in business. Have to finish my first layer of glass then separate the the armor to see if it fits right. Also built a new helm just in case the casting does not go well on the other. Also in the works the Spartan Laser, Finished cutting it out last night and started pepping it this morning. I just have to upload the pics and will post them soon.

LOL thanx... I had this week off and my kid was off visiting her aunt for the week so I was able to do a lot of work on these projects. The only down side was I ran out of brushes before my replacements arrived so I had to hit the local dollar store for some to tide me over.

Thanx everyone for the compliments. So for this update I have some bad news the chest I built is to small. It will fit me but really really snug, so I've scrapped it and am going to build a bigger one. I added 20% to the size. On to the good news got my first part of the Spartan Laser pepped. I also slush cast the inside of the MC helmet and have started the bondo on the outside. While doing those I've also been working on my ODST Dutch helmet,studding for exams,classes, and restoring a car. Busy busy, and now my kid is back from vacation so it gets busier. Anyway on with the pics.
Spartan Laser
dscf3371.jpg

By misfitjh
Master Chief helmet
dscf3370e.jpg

By misfitjh
dscf3373y.jpg

By misfitjh

Ok so it's update time, been awhile since I posted. SO here we go!
Master Chief helmet, almost done sanding bought a visor for it now I just need some paint
dscf3382b.jpg

By misfitjh
Spartan Laser, almost done the pep
dscf3378b.jpg

By misfitjh
dscf3385p.jpg

By misfitjh
I had a couple of helpers today.
dscf3379w.jpg

By misfitjh

Status
Not open for further replies.