Mb's Odst Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, wow sorry I missed that whole suit explanation someone pm'd me I can't believe i missed that.. sry but anyways thanks! man your stuff looks good I can feel jealousy creeping in and motivation lol.

UPDATE

got most of the torso stuff painted and mounted on my molle vest. still have some small details to sculpt and add once they are cast. still fooling around with the way the armor sits and works together.

002-102.jpg

003-88.jpg

004-83.jpg

010-21.jpg

Oh... I hate you *mumbles as I sit here scoring my shin pieces...* xD Looks amazing dude put it on and get a pic up!!!!!!!! I gotta stop asking stupid questions xD *points out the location over by your avatar lol.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Oh. My. God.

Now I definitively need to remake everything I've made. That looks absolutely gorgeous. I love it, man! <3

you stole the words right out of my mouth... amazing work cant what till its 100% finished

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you make those shoulder straps? They looks so wicked bro!

Great job! Can't wait to see this thing finished and ready for combat.

-Pony

thanks, guys.

i made the shuolder straps out of a roll up excercise matt. then wraped it in black cloth , then glued the straps on top and a took shoestring and glued it around the edges. i used a roll of sketch paper to draw out the pattern then traced it on the roll up matt.

forgive the pics , that is the old backplate before i redid the neck ring. i used a hot glue gun to glue all the peices of the straps together. in the last pic you can see why i redid the neck ring.

002-98.jpg

003-85.jpg

004-81.jpg

007-45.jpg

008-30.jpg

011-16.jpg

013-14.jpg

014-10.jpg

015-9.jpg

016-9.jpg

017-3.jpg

Status