Mb's Odst Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys. here is me trying the cossie on. just got the gaunlets painted. now i have to finish the leg armor. the smg is by leekeegan. it is freaking awesome!

003-89.jpg

002-104.jpg

004-85.jpg

009-31.jpg

008-32.jpg

That came together great, so far. The gauntlet casts came out looking really, really good. I like the thought of using a rubber workout mat for the shoulder straps. That makes for an easy, readily available solution. Good work on the top half!!

Good Lord that's amazing. You win.

Seriously though, it's good to see such great talent at work. keep it up bud! :)

(Love the Full Metal Jacket helmet theme)

Looking Great!!!!!

Everything looks proportion wise really good! Like the way the shoulders look and the strapping is spot on. Great idea with the molle suit!

I've been following this thread for a while and I must say, you do an excellent job and make fairly quick work of it. I'm very impressed. Keep it up.

Oh man bungle your thread gets me so hyped while I'm pepping pieces, this is really giving me the extra motivation I need to stick with the boring pepping xD It'll all be worth it if mine could look like that!

Excuse my ignorance but what did you use for your visor? Great work by the way, hadn't looked at this in ages, surprised by all the work you've done.

thanks , guys. it is coming along.

the viser is vacformed and dyed , like the method that seanbradley uses. the flash of the camara kinda killed the detial of it.

By far, one of the best odst helmets out there. it's people like you that inspire people to get up and make some armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back