Mb's Odst Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my!

GreatBADASS JOB on the top half of the suit Mr. Bungle! I really like how added 'Born To Kill' on the bucket!

Can't wait what to see some progress on the other pieces.

-Pony

I have to say, I've been watching this build for a while now even before I made an account, and it has been turning out fabulous. Your craftsmanship is extrordinary, and its guys like you that inspire me to want to start projects like this in the future. Thanks for being great.

thanks for the kind remarks. the encouragement i get from you guys is what helps me on these builds and to keep going on them.

here is the shin and thigh armor. rube was kind enough to lend his shins and knee armor for this build. THANK YOU, RUBE!!! i still have work to do on the thigh armor and some minor things i want to do to the shins. there will be a right and left thigh armor. i am going to replace the inner thigh part to make it look better. that was my practice run. i plan to make all the leg armor out of foamflex it 25 to help with movement. my goal is to be able to run in this cossie.

004-86.jpg

005-65.jpg

here is the start of the boot armor. i am going to sculpt the front and the little side plates and then use real leather straps for the straps on the boots.

006-52.jpg

It's sad what happened with Rube, but it sure was nice of him to lend you the pieces! :D

:EDIT:

Woah, major typos.

It's looking great Bungle! :)

And it's good to hear that Rube is still making props... it is nice of him helping you with this build.

Shade said:
It's sad what happened with Rube, but it sure was nice of hime to lend you dome pieces! :D

I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody recasters. If they respected Rube's hard work, he would still be here.

Great progress bungle.

-Pony

I love the ODST's Gear and i really like the way yours is turning out,

I'm thinking of starting some ODST now :D

Wont be turning out like this tho :p

Awesome job Bungle!

Scope.

Those shins are awesome. Are they modified from pepakura or sculpted? If I also, may I request some more wip of them pics for reference?

Shaymin Sky said:
Those shins are awesome. Are they modified from pepakura or sculpted? If I also, may I request some more wip of them pics for reference?

I'f im correct those are Rube's Shins so i would think your best chance to see Wip of the shins would be to look at Rube's gallery...

I really like them also :)

lol not that much has hapend here sence i last posted so im going to stop this post here.

Scope.

xX_Wh3n3_I_Sc0p3_Xx said:
I'f im correct those are Rube's Shins so i would think your best chance to see Wip of the shins would be to look at Rube's gallery...

I really like them also :)

lol not that much has hapend here sence i last posted so im going to stop this post here.

Scope.

correct. those are rube's shins that he very kindly let me use for my build. me and him are swapping parts. he likes my guanlets and i like his shins. i believe he sculpted the shins from scratch. i am going to do some mods to the shins. becuase of all the new reference material that is now availible that was not when rube sculpted his. i will post some more pics when i have them closer to being done with the mods i am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back