Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlasGrey

Okay so question for the (Spartan)ly insane, what do you guys wear underneath the Mjolnir armor? Like do you wear morph suits? Do you print out a flexible stomach and neck piece? If so how? I’m thinking of doing a morph suit but would love to print out the black lower torso and black neck/throat pieces(if you know what I am talking about. Sorry i suck with descriptions and words

Hey Atlas, when it comes to Spartan suits the more common ways of handling the abwrap (Stomach bit) and neckseal (neck piece) tends to be using foam wrapped in fabric or sewing it!
It is possible to 3d print those pieces using TPU but it tends to be a bit hot
I've got 2 great build threads linked below by KitKatGoose and Electraknite

Okay so question for the (Spartan)ly insane, what do you guys wear underneath the Mjolnir armor? Like do you wear morph suits? Do you print out a flexible stomach and neck piece? If so how? I’m thinking of doing a morph suit but would love to print out the black lower torso and black neck/throat pieces(if you know what I am talking about. Sorry i suck with descriptions and words
Well I’m kinda a beginner but I would use something like a long sleeved black/grey shirt and sew/glue some thin textured foam that is usually used on some yoga mats on the spots where you like it (arms, legs, chest, etc.)

One day I want to build a suit with a detailed undersuit. A few other members that have some pretty good undersuits are
But like you said, that kind of stuff can be pretty complex. When I first made my master chief suit, I just wore all black underneith.
IMG_0795.jpg

This worked ok, but i found myself intentionally trying to light photos from the back to make a silhouette to sort of hide it. So I added some padded soccer pants and shirt along with elbow pads and a scooba hood to give it a little more texture.
halochristmas2022-61.jpg

There is still a bit of a gap between the chest piece and the cod piece, but that is not especially noticeable if you're holding a gun or taking a picture from the side. I also have some nicer gloves now. The additions took a bit of inspiration from Impact Prop's chief build.

I used a morphsuit for my first set of Armor, only bad thing about it is it’s not the greatest to take off when ya got your business, ya know. My current Chief is made of four parts, all easily sourced from Amazon.

The top starts with a compression shirt with a neck gaiter to hide the skin, on top is a padded shirt to give some definition.

Bottom is pretty much the same, black compression tights with hockey pads over them

Edit: forgot about the knee pads, those help avoid chicken leg syndrome

Last edited:
Most builds Ive seen and mine included just have a foam or other flexible material abdominal piece to hide the stomach, with the rest of the undersuit being a onesie, black clothing or wetsuit (only go this route if your climate allows it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back