mk 6 helmet and other armour bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwave343

well this is really my first time here so i thought i might just start off with something sort of big sort of small. ever since the bungie brought in the ability to customize armour i thought i might build me a customized suit of halo reach armour. i plan to use the mk 6 mjlnir helmet, left mk5 shoulder, right shoulder i havent really thought about so ill let you guys decide. i ll also use emiles chest, the grenadier knee pads, the tactical hard case utility and emiles wrist on the left hand. unfortunatley i have a few problems
1.i dont know how to make the parts more durable(cuz im making them out of paper)
2.finding a halo reach unsc weapon i can make(preferably DMR)
3.the shoulders. i just can't make up my mind on which shoulders to use. i plan on using red as the main coulers so i want something that mixes well with red and the rest of the armour. i plan this to be about a month long project due to exams and other education related issues.
if you want to tell me some shoulders you think that will be good for this, post with the sholuder pad name and shoulder to go on. in one week i will count the votes and pad with the most votes gets a place on the armour! ill submit concept art soon.:cool

new development!
im changing chest!
thinking about using either jorges,juns or the defualt chests
you once again decide! one week!
votes counted!
found all the data just need my chest and shoulder data so quick!

Informational: Most don't like to see "I'm going to build..." threads. You might want to get pictures up soon. Also, decision threads aren't a good idea either.

Get some pictures up, even if it's just pepped hand plates. Let us see how well you're doing on it. It'll be epic only if we see it :) Good luck and welcome to the 405th!! :) I can't wait to see your progress!

Not only that, avoid double posting. Just edit your previous post clicking the "Edit Post" on the lower right hand side corner of your post.

Not to bust your bubble but you will not be able to do this in one month unless you are working on this thing 10 hours a day. Most suits here take from 4 to 12 months to complete. Most likely you will be able to finish this by the end of the summer, if you work hard at it.

Good luck!

I don't believe I was complaining, but it may have been taken that way. I am hurt that anyone would EVER think me a complainer.

1- Make a free account on photobucket and upload your pictures there then use the code on this forum.
2-Glad you figured out the edit function :)
3-Nobody expects "epicosity" (?), we just really love to see the work. Also, pictures make it easier for people to help with any kind of advice you may need...or not need or want, but some enjoy giving anyway. :)

How small are you? I do have several handplate files if you simply send me an email, I will reply with all the files and let you choose. I have seen the breacher collar, but don't have it yet. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dizz

Insulting people by calling them "complainers" isn't going to get you very far on this site. Those that you think are "complaining" are actually trying to help by keeping you in line, since it's obvious that you didn't read any of the rules and general posting guidelines of this site before making a new thread, as you broke several of them in one go.

I'd suggest checking your attitude at the door and be more appreciative of people welcoming you and trying to help you.

There are several threads showing how to post pictures, you just have to search for them. However, Dizzerak was kind enough to give you the basic info: Photobucket to host, then copy/paste
tags into your post.

We're not going to vote on anything since its YOUR armor, and should be up to YOU what pieces you make.

Good luck.

yea sorry guys, just wasnt in a good mood last night. other things took over my free time and pushed thee entire thing back a whole day. so guys i am REALLY sorry for calling you cvomplainers. i just usually skim over rule padges so i get the basic idea. i will edit the last post about complaining. its just there is alot of it in my life that turns out to be complaining instaed of actual help.
now enough with the apology. no more choosing. i recently had a game of reach with ma bro. i made the sickest armour i think. mk6 mjlnir helmet, collar breacher chest, assult breacher wrist, collar breacher chest, fj parra knees, right odst pad, left jorges pad (you know the one that is kinda like a halo 3 cqb pad?) and tactical hard case. thank you dizzerak for your help with pics. thank you for the handplates coz i just cant find any that still exist. i'll email you my height, maybe. so far my size just hadnt had much impact, and i hope for it to stay this way.
sorry guys if i have been a complete and utter d!ck
so lator
p.s. pics coming in around 12 hours

zomg thank you! i promise to from now on take evry thing as feed back! i still hate myself for any thing hurtful. plz forgive me!
im also starting work on the DMR. im wondering though...
should i make it from card (harder paper) or make it it from paper and fill with some thing that will set? any ideas?

Files sent. I was simply interested in your size cause you mentioned it like your abnormally small or something, lol. Personally, I'm extremely thin and so...I decided to make the female Reach armor which I have on my character. :O

he he! well im skinny and have like no weight in me! its funny becuase with the kind of work i do id also expect to bigger muscles, vbut i dont! kinda funny. stupid thing! cant post pics! just comes up with code in the post, even after i save it and refresh the page!

Just checking to see if this works...

Are you sure you're using the correct code? Labeled "IMG code" ? Perhaps try it and see if other may be able to see it. Someone here also knows how to fix codes for people :D

my god perfect! pics comin in to land finnaly! helmet(unfinnished and dmr clip that is finnished but not painted
as you can see it is a decently sized clip. it kinda feels like 50. cal. round clip.
100_1815.jpg
[/IMG]
here is a pic of the dummy round beside the clip
100_1813.jpg
[/IMG]
here is the helmet
100_1811.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1810.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1809.jpg
[/IMG]
here is the dumy round loaded
100_1814.jpg
[/IMG]
so.. any feed back?
did any body see the first 2 pics? just wondering.

I see a total of 4 photos. I think there's supposed to be more?

Are you making your helmet out of regular computer paper??

S.O.B! somethings wrong! could have sworn i uploaded 2 more! ill have to post them now!damn out of time. cant. give me 2 hours.
sorry. i know it been more like 12 hours but i got pulled away to other things.
here is the clip in my hand. kinda feels like a 50 cal. mag.
100_1815.jpg
[/IMG]
and here is the mag and the dummy bullet
100_1813.jpg
[/IMG]
right so can you see it? any feed back?
ps. note to self, never use card like that again!

okay im sorry to all who think double posting is wrong, but its ma birthday! happy birthday to me coz im awsome! no update today coz im celebrating my birthday! dont bother looking up my actual age on my profile coz that a false year. you know, identity saftey and all. but 4 of june is ma real day!

meh. i got bored and decided to come on. ive been looking around the web & i cant find a collar breacher chest attachment or chest anywhere. can anybody help me find one, coz i already checked the official pepakura thread here and that file is invalid. sorry still no update. exam week and the annual fair! i got ripped off at the booths. sorry im easily distracte... bunny!
bunnypics.jpg
[/IMG]

udated!lol i found a collar breacher file that works on the site while looking for a reference pic for someone that was going to look for me! so forget the search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back