Mountain Regiment Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

Name is Josh, or some people call me M here on the forums due to not being able to pronounce my forum name lol

I live in Las Vegas, NV. I have not been super active on the forums for the past year but I'm hoping to change that. Currently dont have any halo suits finished due to life and me being a slacker but hope to start building again :)

Its a pleasure to meet all of you! Let's go mountain!

Hey Josh! Great to have some action over on the western front!

When you do decide to get a suit built, be sure to let us know and start up a build thread do we can follow along.

So I was so caught up with building my armor I haven't been on this thread for awhile. And I didnt take very many progress pics.
However I am excited to announce I have finished my armor and it was a massive success at Starfest 2
81000192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-2.jpg
74925824_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-2.jpg
One Pic is in the costume contest ( I came in 1st) and is more accurate color.
The other is a forced perspective pic with my gf as cortana. The color is a bit off because I adjusted the tint to make the blue of cortana really pop

Hello, James. Glad to have you aboard!
To officially "join", you'll need to be a member for 90 days and have 50 meaningful posts. (Please don't spam a million ancient posts, haha)

If you build a costume and keep this forum updated, you'll get it in no time.

I'm in Ogden and unfortunately cannot get to starfest.
So I have my completed my armor/costume and I just passed 90 days. How do I track my number of posts?

So I have my completed my armor/costume and I just passed 90 days. How do I track my number of posts?

Click or tap on your name and it still show you your messages count and reaction score next to your points. I have no idea what the points thing is for, but right now you're at 9 messages. So, 41 to go. Please don't go spamming a bunch of messages just to get your count up, though. If you're serious about becoming a serious member of the regiment, we'll keep you involved right now, and the 50 posts will come pretty quick. We just just want to keep the posts on the forum from being mindless or robotic. Regardless of the example "fireteam of the rails" sets. XD

We in the mountain reg are trying our hand at a fan film; you should see what you think and offer any tips or tricks or insights. We're getting plans made for some of the sets, and I'm thinking about how to work casting and/or auditions where applicable. Do you have any relatable experience?

Click or tap on your name and it still show you your messages count and reaction score next to your points. I have no idea what the points thing is for, but right now you're at 9 messages. So, 41 to go. Please don't go spamming a bunch of messages just to get your count up, though. If you're serious about becoming a serious member of the regiment, we'll keep you involved right now, and the 50 posts will come pretty quick. We just just want to keep the posts on the forum from being mindless or robotic. Regardless of the example "fireteam of the rails" sets. XD

We in the mountain reg are trying our hand at a fan film; you should see what you think and offer any tips or tricks or insights. We're getting plans made for some of the sets, and I'm thinking about how to work casting and/or auditions where applicable. Do you have any relatable experience?
Well I did take a video editing course a few years back. Most of our assignments were to shoot and edit 3-5 videos based on the particular assignment.
My photographer is a close friend of mine and she actually got a degree from CU in this field.
I dont have any experience personally in acting but I've always wanted to try it.
Let me know where I could help, I'd love to be a part of it in any capacity

That's great! Motivation seems to be a little slow, and that's partly my fault; real life is kicking my butt and I'm having trouble getting the finer things put together. There's a thread that goes over the film itself, you should give it a read. I think next up is how to cast people, then finding locations.

If you and your friend want to take over thr filming portion, we already have clonecam117 who can do the sound editing.

That's great! Motivation seems to be a little slow, and that's partly my fault; real life is kicking my butt and I'm having trouble getting the finer things put together. There's a thread that goes over the film itself, you should give it a read. I think next up is how to cast people, then finding locations.

If you and your friend want to take over thr filming portion, we already have clonecam117 who can do the sound editing.
I'll definitely give that a read when I have the chance. And I will contact my friend and see if she is interested

Do you have a link to the thread?

Hey hi hello I'm still active as of right now. My name's Gus, I'm in the Denver area and am good at pepping. I just got a 3d printer and am trying to become active again in the regiment after being gone since 2016. Excited to be back!

So I'm planning my trip to Anaheim for HOD in august and I've got a big challenge...How the hell am I going to transport my armor?
I dont think there are suitcases big enough so I have no idea how to get this this to Cali and back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back