Mountain Regiment Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a tough one. Driving isn't as bad, but flying....

You'd have to find a way to store armor inside armor inside a suitcase, preferably with some padding to prevent travel damage. I dunno man, that's a hard one.

Most people ship their armor ahead of themselves to their hotel or wherever they are staying or they drive. It can be risky shipping just because our suits can get damaged.

That's a tough one. Driving isn't as bad, but flying....

You'd have to find a way to store armor inside armor inside a suitcase, preferably with some padding to prevent travel damage. I dunno man, that's a hard one.
Wish I could drive but I don't think my car would make it. It's a little old for road trips nowadays lol

My name in most things is Fearose, but my name is Ron Glasgow. I'm from Riverton Wyoming. My brother and I are currently 3d Printing his suit of EOD and I'm trying my hand at foam crafting an ODST and Mk VI. I'd love to try fiberglass but am pretty sure I'd find a way to fudge it.

welcome to the group! what kind of printer do you guys have?

my names Kael! I’m currently starting my final year of highschool, I started a job recently and with this new found cash I decided to try and get into the hobby of halo costume making which I’ve wanted to do since 14 years old., looking forward to be apart of this unit and maybe joining up with you fellas at a con one day!

My name in most things is Fearose, but my name is Ron Glasgow. I'm from Riverton Wyoming. My brother and I are currently 3d Printing his suit of EOD and I'm trying my hand at foam crafting an ODST and Mk VI. I'd love to try fiberglass but am pretty sure I'd find a way to fudge it.

I think it's finding a way NOT to fudge it that's the trick! Hahaha

I'm really excited to have you guys aboard! I have an introduction at the beginning of this thread (I'm pretty sure) but I'll tie one here as well. My name is Aaron, but on the forum I'm known as Sean Anwalt. I've been a member since 2010 aaaand have experience with fiberglass, rondo, and foam. 3D printing, not so much.

We as a regiment are trying to get a fan film made, so once you guys are settled in, let us know if you wanna help! Lord knows we need it! Haha there's a thread for that project as well, and the script is up on a Google doc where everyone can see and comment on it. Any changes to the actual script outside the comments, I'd ask not be made without knowledge, that way there are no surprises for the group.

Hey I am new here I go by killer Eby on all gaming platforms that I play. I just finished my first build (ODST). Also not sure how joining actually works here but I live up in Logan Utah and am looking into getting to a fanx next year, to much life going on to make it in September. I have seen post from people about their builds and progress from them and would love to show mine to you guys if only I knew where and how.

Hey I am new here I go by killer Eby on all gaming platforms that I play. I just finished my first build (ODST). Also not sure how joining actually works here but I live up in Logan Utah and am looking into getting to a fanx next year, to much life going on to make it in September. I have seen post from people about their builds and progress from them and would love to show mine to you guys if only I knew where and how.
Heya KillerEby, glad to have you here. Joining the 405th is really easy: create an account. Seeing as how you've done that, welcome to the 405th! We would love to see your build too, you can create a thread for that here:

And given you're in Utah with the great Sean Anwalt, once you've had your account for 3 months and made 50 posts/comments you'd be eligable to join the Mountains Regiment (completely optional). Regiments aren't needed for anything, they're just fun and help with organising local events.

Before doing any of that though, I highly recommend you read the New Members Sticky to help you get your feet wet with this site
We've got a great bunch of people here excited to help you make your best costume, hope to see you around the forums, whether that's for a new build, improving your existing build, or just hanging out :)

Creality Cr-10
Also, very new to this so no clue how to join the Regiment

Fearose I'm sorry I missed the question!

To join the regiment all you need is 90 days on the forum and 50 "meaningful" posts. Meaningful meaning not spamming and that sort of thing. If you start a build thread, that'll take care of that easy enough.

Fir the time being, just act like your party of the regiment, because we don't discriminate. Being odst of a regiment is totally optional around here.

Fearose I'm sorry I missed the question!

To join the regiment all you need is 90 days on the forum and 50 "meaningful" posts. Meaningful meaning not spamming and that sort of thing. If you start a build thread, that'll take care of that easy enough.

Fir the time being, just act like your party of the regiment, because we don't discriminate. Being odst of a regiment is totally optional around here.

Just began the build thread in props and costumes. I hope I did it correct. The life of a dad sometimes puts the hobby on the back burner lol. Now that the process is started I hope to be able to get this done in the coming months. Thank you for your help. Can't wait to be a fully fledged member of this awesome community!

Just began the build thread in props and costumes. I hope I did it correct. The life of a dad sometimes puts the hobby on the back burner lol. Now that the process is started I hope to be able to get this done in the coming months. Thank you for your help. Can't wait to be a fully fledged member of this awesome community!

I hear you about having to put stuff on the back burner... I've been sitting on my ODST build for pretty much a year. I have all the parts essentially cut (thank you laser cutter and CPO mendez for the help), just need to assemble it all. But, life happens, and I've had to put off actually doing anything with it. Hopefully soon, I'm going to start actually assembling it all. Can't wait to start showing it off.

I hear you about having to put stuff on the back burner... I've been sitting on my ODST build for pretty much a year. I have all the parts essentially cut (thank you laser cutter and CPO mendez for the help), just need to assemble it all. But, life happens, and I've had to put off actually doing anything with it. Hopefully soon, I'm going to start actually assembling it all. Can't wait to start showing it off.
That's where I'm at, can't wait to start building and maybe go to Salt Lake's comic con next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back