1st Build My First Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
The right elbow. I've been working on this piece for about a week or so now, had to put it on pause to figure out that last detail piece
IMG_20200324_215259.jpg

I'm not an expert by any means but that doesn't look right, rest of the elbow looks Great!
I thought the same thing, but I think it is the similar color of each piece tricking our depth perception, paired with the angle this photo was taken. I think it looks fine. The very top middle piece looks a tad bit warped, but it also may not be. If it is, ots an easy fix and nothing to stress out over too much. Keep it up!

IMG_20200406_021321.jpg

Two things are going on here: I have started the left boot (above in blue) and have begun an experiment to see exactly how I'm going to Bondo the boots. On one hand, I want it sturdy and tough, but I also want flexibility to walk comfortably.

I have cut out some rough shapes of the boot pieces and given them a raised edge. Next is to fill them with rondo and bolt them to a pair of shoes to see what it's like to walk with two flat boards nailed to my feet.

The paper for the support member got twisted somehow, that's why those popsicle sticks are in there. Technique I've actually started using quite a bit as it's thinner, easier, and sturdier than just a cardstock prism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back