My HeliosKrill Cosplay Progress (FOAM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mas adelante procedí pegar los zapatos, fue algo complicado por el diseño del original, tuve que cortar unas partes sobrantes de la parte inferior para que pudiera pegarse bien
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later I proceeded to paste the shoes, it was somewhat complicated by the design of the original, I had to cut some left over parts of the bottom so that it could stick well
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
full.jpg
full.jpg

Last edited:
Con esto ya había terminado por completo la armadura, claro, faltaba pegar resortes y cinta velcro/contactel pero eso era lo de menos a la hora de ensamblar todo, el tiempo que me sobro (2 días antes de la convención) lo aproveche para hacer el cañon electromagnetico con el blueprint de Andrew DFT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With this the armor was completely finished, of course, it was necessary to stick springs and tape velcro / contactel but that was the least of the time to assemble everything, the time I had left (2 days before the convention) I took it to do the electromagnetic cannon with the Andrew DFT´s blueprint
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg

Last edited:
La pintura fueron los mismos pasos, una capa de fondo gris, pintura café y después pinte de color negro mate a mano
The paint were the same steps, a gray background coat, brown paint and then paint matte black by hand
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg

Last edited:
Ya al final, use las mismas técnica de pincelado en seco
At the end, i used the same dry brush technique
full.jpg

Last edited:
Y eso es todo (y)
Este fue el resultado final:
And that's it (y)
This was the final result:
full.jpg
full.jpg

Tuve problemas de movilidad en las piernas pero eso se podría arreglar después :D
I had mobility problems in my legs but that could be fixed later :D
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg

Last edited:
Espero que este Thread sea de ayuda para alguno de ustedes que vaya a hacerse la armadura HeliosSkrill, tuvo un tiempo de elaboración de mas de 5 meses, algo asi como 2 horas diarias (a excepcion de vacaciones donde estuve mas de 12 horas :lol:) aquí dejare el link de descarga de los archivos que hice unfold: MEGA
Cualquier cosa que necesiten, déjenmelo saber aquí, contestare cada fin de semana pero si quieren una respuesta mas rápida pueden envíame un mensaje en mi Facebook: El Fisher
Me actualizo en mi Instagram cada 3 días por si quieren seguirme :cool:: El Fisher (@mau5tein) • Instagram photos and videos
I hope that this Thread is of help for any of you that is going to make the HeliosSkrill armor, had a time of elaboration of more than 5 months, something like 2 hours a day (except for vacations where I was more than 12 hours :lol:) here I will leave the download link of the files I made unfold: MEGA
Anything you need, let me know here, I will answer every weekend but if you want a faster answer you can send me a message on my Facebook: El Fisher
I update on my Instagram every 3 days in case you want to follow me :cool:: El Fisher (@mau5tein) • Instagram photos and videos
full.jpg

Last edited:
Genial! te ha quedado muy bien la armadura Fisherk2
El proceso de construcción esta muy detallado y el degradado de pintura de rojo con amarillo se ve muy original, quizás luego te copie el color para alguna pieza de mi armadura.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great! your armor is very good
The construction process is very detailed and the gradient of paint with red and yellow looks very original, maybe later I will copy the color for some piece of my armor.

Sobre el idioma, lo mas adecuado es que coloques una pequeña traducción en ingles junto con la explicación en español,
se que no es muy bueno el traductor de google, pero aunque sea algunas palabras para que los demás usuarios puedan leerte.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the language, the most appropriate is that you put a small translation in English along with the explanation in Spanish,
I know that the Google translator is not very good, but even a few words so that other users can read you.

Pictures speak a thousand words. Your suit is fantastic!

You did an amazing job blending those paint colors.

How long did it take to complete the whole suit?

-------

Las imágenes hablan mil palabras. ¡Tu traje es fantástico!

Hiciste un trabajo increíble combinando esos colores de pintura.

¿Cuánto tiempo llevó completar el juego completo?

I can attest to Google translate bring terrible it went translate any of your posts my friend and my phone is being with the pictures so can not see any of this glorious build I would love to be able to read what you have to say @ fisherk2 please forgive us stupid non bilingual Americans

EDIT: also do not be afraid to make long posts out to edit your original post. I think that I would rather scroll through a page long post that's been edited a couple times ago than see several posts in a row by the same person no worries though

Last edited:
Genial! te ha quedado muy bien la armadura Fisherk2
El proceso de construcción esta muy detallado y el degradado de pintura de rojo con amarillo se ve muy original, quizás luego te copie el color para alguna pieza de mi armadura.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great! your armor is very good
The construction process is very detailed and the gradient of paint with red and yellow looks very original, maybe later I will copy the color for some piece of my armor.

Sobre el idioma, lo mas adecuado es que coloques una pequeña traducción en ingles junto con la explicación en español,
se que no es muy bueno el traductor de google, pero aunque sea algunas palabras para que los demás usuarios puedan leerte.
About the language, the most appropriate is that you put a small translation in English along with the explanation in Spanish,
I know that the Google translator is not very good, but even a few words so that other users can read you.
De hecho ya modifique el thread para que sea algo mas comprensible :lol:
In fact, already modify the thread so that it is something more understandable :lol:

Pictures speak a thousand words. Your suit is fantastic!

You did an amazing job blending those paint colors.

How long did it take to complete the whole suit?

-------

Las imágenes hablan mil palabras. ¡Tu traje es fantástico!

Hiciste un trabajo increíble combinando esos colores de pintura.

¿Cuánto tiempo llevó completar el juego completo?
Gracias hermano :D, me llevo mas de 4 meses
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks bro :D, it took me more than 4 months

Wow! That is so fast.

You should be very proud.

Do you have plans to make more?

----------
¡Guauu! Eso es tan rápido

Deberías estar muy orgulloso.

"¿Tienes planes para hacer más, Fisk?
----------

Edit: I just read through your translations.

"Fisherk, what are you doing with your life?" ...I died! :lol::lol::lol:

Your translations are good.

----------
Editar: acabo de leer sus traducciones.

"¿Que estas haciendo con tu vida, Fisherk?" ... ¡Me morí! :lol::lol::lol:

Tus traducciones son buenas

Last edited:
Wow! That is so fast.

You should be very proud.

Do you have plans to make more?

----------
¡Guauu! Eso es tan rápido

Deberías estar muy orgulloso.

"¿Tienes planes para hacer más, Fisk?
----------

Edit: I just read through your translations.

"Fisherk, what are you doing with your life?" ...I died! :lol::lol::lol:

Your translations are good.

----------
Editar: acabo de leer sus traducciones.

"¿Que estas haciendo con tu vida, Fisherk?" ... ¡Me morí! :lol::lol::lol:

Tus traducciones son buenas
Si, tengo mas planes, tengo pensando en dos armaduras de Halo Reach, la que tuve en multijugador y posiblemente a Jorge, pero estan en lista de espera, posiblemente hasta el segundo semestre del proximo año porque tengo otros proyectos de reparar/remasterizar mis armaduras de starwars y de gears of war, ademas de que en enero voy a comenzar con la armadura de Brigitte del overwatch :D, tambien me cabe la posibilidad de hacerme el otro casco que no arme del Hellcat, ahi lo tengo hasta impreso las plantillas pero me resulto mas facil hacer el venator.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have more plans, I have two Halo Reach armor, the one I had in multiplayer and possibly Jorge, but they are on the waiting list, possibly until the second semester of next year because I have other projects to repair / remaster my armor of starwars and gears of war, besides that in January I will start with the armor of Brigitte of the overwatch :D, I also have the possibility of making me the other helmet that does not assemble Hellcat, there I have it until printed the templates but I found it easier to make the venator.
fullbody?target=large.png

Hey, hope I'm not necroing a post too much, but do you still have those .pdo unfolds? The MEGA link is down...

s que a sido mucho tiempo después pero te quedo brutal, me gustaría saber igual que la publicación anterior si aun cuentas con los archivos de la armadura para trabajar en foamy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back