My Kat Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pepping even if it turns out a little big! You're moving right along with this. Love the updates, Take your time and keep em coming! :)
Thanks Z0M8I3! :)
Hopefully it doesn't turn out too big! If it does though at least you're able to move pretty quickly on it. I forgot if you mentioned it earlier, when are you trying to have your suit completed by?
There's no deadline for having it finished

Torso is looking good so far. Looks like you've finally found a way to get your folds nice and clean. Keep up the good work.

Out of curiosity . . . which torso file are you using? I don't remember seeing it on one of the other pages, but I might have missed it.
Thank you Spartan_127! The file I'm using is by HaloGoddess I think...

I'm curious too as to what chest file you are using, looks like it has a lot of the undersuit detail on it too (I could be looking at it wrong though ;). Its looking great too, I've noticed that the larger pieces can be easier despite looking hard. I just whipped out a reach thigh yesterday in a couple of hours ( in foam) and just spent twice that long on the boot I thought would be easy. Keep up the great work, looking forward to seeing it finished.
Thank you gliderx64! The file is by HaloGoddess I believe...
Good luck with your build! :)

So far, for the work you've been doing and have gotten done, I would give you a: high five, two thumbs up, a handshake, and a pat on the back.
In other words great job and can't wait to see more updates.

Updates :)

Well the chest is definitely too big, it comes away from my back about 16 inches. Dont know how that happened. Anyways, I'm thinking about resining some of the armor tomorrow. Plus the Belt/Cod Fits now, Yay! So I'll probably resin it too. :)

I'm working on cutting my helmet out also.

Everything is looking great so far, I hope when I start my first build that my pep comes out as good as yours ! Keep it up! Subscribed!

Torso is coming along great. I just started my Mk VI torso the other day; it's not 134 pages long, but still a nice thick stack of paper!

Keep up the good work!

YAY! I have the 117th post!

... but seriously, your build is coming along great! I guess you just have to keep trying with that torso till you get it right, good luck!

Resin :)

Thanks GuitarMaster! :)

So I just got done resining my belt/cod, bicep, and one knee... So Yay!

0051.jpg

0061.jpg

007.jpg

0091.jpg

0111.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

I had to add some supports to the belt, because it was curling in. Couldn't have done any of this without my Awesome friend! :)
019.jpg

Missouri, huh? That actually explains a lot.

Looking good so far, doesn't look like anything got significantly warped by the resin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back