MySpace-Obsessed Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez and i thought i spent to much time on the computer! not on myspace though, i havent checked that since the summer.

nah.....jerry is for normal adults......this kid gets on oprah....

only the nutjobs *cough tom cruise cough* or hopelessly lost kids get on oprah...

O....................M....................G........... i dont see how that kid eats, his mom would be like hears your supper and he'd be like go die b****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well this goes to show another thing like someone once said in here

"you are not your post count"

and just like myspace

"you life isnt how many friends are on your myspace"

i have around 70 friends on myspace all of which i have met and hang out with some not as much because of distance I do check my myspace because my friends typically can only contact me that way as well as for your real friends to see who you are and what youve done like me my recent trip to megacon and my armor progress is there too.
but this kid shows how clinging on to one source is bad for you. because i think without it he wouldnt know what to do with himself anymore

just my thought

My ears, they bleed
This even hurt the dogs ears
what a sad, sad, little boy
My internet gives out sometimes from a couple of hours to almost a week at times. It seams to fix it's self so I just go to the garage and work on my car. This kid needs something to happen so he can't connect for a good week.

I have no idea what to say, that movie makes me depressed, and I'm not even the parent, I can't immagine how they must feel. That laptop needs to be destroyed.

volkov said:
I have no idea what to say, that movie makes me depressed, and I'm not even the parent, I can't immagine how they must feel. That laptop needs to be destroyed.
And any computer within a mile of him :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
circa604 said:
And any computer within a mile of him :lol:

only if he managed to break the shackles and evade the guard dogs and laz3r turrets (pew pew) I'd surround the house with to prevent his escape.

I cant stand myspace, people at work do it and all they talk about is their friends on myspace, 90% of the people on myspace dont even really know you or anything about you, they're just friends by name, not real friends.

AoBfrost said:
I cant stand myspace, people at work do it and all they talk about is their friends on myspace, 90% of the people on myspace dont even really know you or anything about you, they're just friends by name, not real friends.

yup, I always found it really creepy, don't actually have an account.. probably never will..

oh and I guess this is a good excuse to link a song I like heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0

Have a MySpace account set up (same with Facebook), but haven't really been to either in who knows how many months.

IIRC, they were both set up sometime last summer, but after the first month where I frequented them each every day, my interest in going there quickly waned.

Now, maybe I'll check them out once a month, if that even. Just can't be bothered. My time can be better spent doing other, real-world, things.

I keep getting e-mail notifications of friend requests and posted comments for both, but I just ignore/delete them. Don't really care at this point, lol.

As for who I have in my friend lists on each, I have maybe eighteen people in my MySpace profile, but over one hundred in my Facebook.

Those are all people I know in real life, people from around where I live. I don't have any contacts in either list that I don't actually know, or know well.

Even when I was really into MySpace for the first month I was a member, I was never that consumed by it as that kid clearly is... :whistle:

Looks like someone needs to call Dr. Phil, haha.

No really the kid needs some serious intervention and psychological help. I would suggest that either his parents block MySpace all together, or disable all internet access to their house.

Another thing is that his brother and friends weren't really helping with the issue. They were just trying to get a rise out of him.

Seriously, I'm disappointed with their entire family, though I wonder if his parents even know he acts like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back