New halo: Reach live action trailer- deliver hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeezuz. Watched this vid again and I still get chills. To see Kat come so close, just to get wiped out by a flanking Banshee was heartbreaking. And when she lays there the battle raging, wavering on the edge of consiousness. She still musters the strength to acknowkedge Noble 6 as he gets to deliver the package. Her P.O.V. shot drives home the feeling of self-sacrifice a soldier bred to put the mission first must feel. Cool thing is Noble Six's body language when he reaches her. His shoulders kinda slump when he sees her face shield. You can see he want's to check on her. S-II's got such a raw deal. Mk VI MJOLNIR would have taken that impact much better.

Still, seeing this kind of production value go into a commercial is really depressing when you consider that this could easily be full length feature film.

Honestly this video and ones like it gives me hope that there will one day be a Halo movie made. I look forward to it for sure! I can't wait for the game to come out! I've been able to stay pretty much spoiler free on the whole campaign and hope it continues that way till I get it!

i dosen't say per say who it is in deliever hope but on the bungie.net profile under kats profile
"To wit: S-293 was KIA during an OP that S-320 had put together [22/04/2552]; S-320 is now convinced that S-293’s death rests solely on her own shoulders (S-259 is likewise convinced that he is solely responsible for S-293’s death). Eventually I hope to be able to get it through their thick Spartan skulls that Thom is dead because he chose to pursue a group of enemy combatants ON HIS OWN rather than wait for backup."
Take it as you will

this is all I wanted, thank you. I just wish people would post sauce everyonce and a while.

ps
Bungie totally updated the Team Bios, last time I checked, they never mentioned his name!

I probably watched it over 60 times on XBL. It makes me soo pumped. I don't think its a 'spoiler' unlike halo 3's ads where it had the cheif holding a plasma grenade, about ready to sacrifice himself.

this is all I wanted, thank you. I just wish people would post sauce everyonce and a while.

ps
Bungie totally updated the Team Bios, last time I checked, they never mentioned his name!
I read those bios when they came out. Thom's name has always been there. :/

EDIT: Tyvern, it's pronounced the same as Tom, but since Tom was before Thom, sequentially, to differentiate, they used the 'h'.
(THOMAS-292, THOMAS-293 = Tom-292, Thom-293) Least that's what I think.

My name is Kristoffer, which is rather different from Christopher, but pronounced exactly the same.

I don't know if what I'm about to write is chauvanistic (and I'm sure I'll get straightened out if it is) but I've always seen the death of females in combat or in law enforcement-in real life, novels, movies and in games especially tragic. This in no way diminishes the enormity of the sacrifices of men when they meet their end on the battlefield, but It's almost a certainty that if there's fighting to be done it will be a male who does it.

When I heard that there would be a female Spartan I thought great, there are thousandsof players that will finally be represented in this epic of epic epicness that is The Halo Universe. Then I read about Kat, the beautiful mysterious and very broken-warrior team mate that you're supposed to invest yourself in and I thought...great she's gonna buy the farm in short order for sureness.

Yes I know it's just a game and all this is fiction, but this "short story" film was very moving for me.

As far as games gothat is.

It sucks that they couldn't create enough of a backstory on Thom-293 and can't even tell us what company he was part of...unlike the rest of Noble team. Oh well.

I read those bios when they came out. Thom's name has always been there. :/

EDIT: Tyvern, it's pronounced the same as Tom, but since Tom was before Thom, sequentially, to differentiate, they used the 'h'.
(THOMAS-292, THOMAS-293 = Tom-292, Thom-293) Least that's what I think.

My name is Kristoffer, which is rather different from Christopher, but pronounced exactly the same.

1282802122001.jpg

SchizophrenicMC^^^

THIS TRAILER TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THE GAME!!!!

The Spartan that took the explosive into the covenant cruiser was the original NOBLE Six of NOBLE TEAM NOT the NOBLE Six you play as. This trailer is the depiction of how the first NOBLE Six Dies

AND here is a fun fact for you

They were originally going to show how KAT Spartan 320 lost her arm but decided NOT to because it was considered far to gory because this trailer is going to be shown on TV

I hope this info helps and if you would like more halo explanations and videos please visit my youtube at http://www.youtube.com/user/destinationhalo

and get a thorough explanation please visit
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BWU_082710

once you go to this link just scroll down for the info on this trailer "you wont miss it there is also alot of concept art and media"

Yeah but this is a place that's founded on being nice and friendly and working together. So keep a low profile with that stuff.

EDIT: I'm an /m/ person myself but I have seen the hate machine or what's left of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back