New halo: Reach live action trailer- deliver hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to clarify that is the original noble 6 Thom but this is not where Kat looses her arm?

Yeah but this is a place that's founded on being nice and friendly and working together. So keep a low profile with that stuff.

EDIT: I'm an /m/ person myself but I have seen the hate machine or what's left of it.

the rules have not been broken, IT hasn't been mentioned.

So just to clarify that is the original noble 6 Thom but this is not where Kat looses her arm?
Yes and no...
Yes Thom is the original, no this is where she loses her arm. When Thom is standing over her, look at her shoulder. It is burned up and molted and orange! Which makes me think, the loss of her arm was a LOT more painful than a grenade taking it off. First hit gets burned to the mid way point, then the rest is amputated...
Holy crap!

Okay I thought so, then someone else posted it's not where she lost her arm so I was confused by that. Thanks Rhinoc!

Yes and no...
Yes Thom is the original, no this is where she loses her arm. When Thom is standing over her, look at her shoulder. It is burned up and molted and orange! Which makes me think, the loss of her arm was a LOT more painful than a grenade taking it off. First hit gets burned to the mid way point, then the rest is amputated...
Holy crap!
Er, show me the frame where you see that. The closest to orange I see is that copper-colored bit of exposed parts of the armor's electronics when Thom looks down. You ask me, it looks more like the concussion of the blast shattered the bones in her arm, more than anything, and that amputation was speedier than setting it and letting it heal.

This is direct from bungie.net http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BWU_082710
This week Microsoft delivered what will be the last live action trailer for Halo: Reach. Meant to capture the bravery and sacrifice of our Spartans in action, “Deliver Hope” embeds us with Kat, Spartan 320, already on a blistering run right up the bloody gut of a smoldering battlefield. Looming in the hazy sky overhead: a Covenant Cruiser.I’ve seen some chatter on the forums lamenting the overt story spoilers contained in this spot. There are none. This piece was crafted to deftly place Noble Team in the midst of a battle set prior to the events of the game. Astute viewers have already noticed that the story told here depicts the moment Kat sacrifices her arm, and the mission where the original Noble Six sacrifices everything.

i find it difficult to agree with people that criticize the trailers just because they're too flashy with lots of special effects. all i have to say is I'm sorry the Coen brothers don't direct my video game trailers. they're a little difficult to get a hold of. ;D

sucks if that TRUELY is the last live action trailer we will see...I was hoping i had more to work with in my fan trailer. bummer

The Extended Cut is out on Bungie.net front page. And I believe it's being shown by Machinima! :D

I think the extended gave it a little more emotion to it, by that I mean you really see what they are trying to do and the peril involved in it. I really like it! And that made it abundantly clear this is where Kat looses her arm.

I think the extended gave it a little more emotion to it, by that I mean you really see what they are trying to do and the peril involved in it. I really like it! And that made it abundantly clear this is where Kat looses her arm.

I agree. The extended cut was a notable improvement.

Of course, now whenever I see that Kat suit, all I can think of is dancing spartans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back