New Hd Iron Man Mk V Suitcase Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinjo said:
dubean33 said:
Oh dang, do you have pictures of it? I haven't seen anyone build it. It was a rather sloppy model. I think i could go back and fix quite a bit with it now. Hope its going well though!

Sure just remember its in the real rough stage right now :) and I also built this in 1/2 scale intead of full just so it would fit on my Dads desk in his office. Its gonna be a late birthday present as the first one didnt go very well. lol

and yea if you wanted to go back and fix it after War Machine is done that would be great. :D lol

Wow that is really cool those are the first pictures of it i've ever seen. Half scale huh? thats a pretty neat idea! are you going to build or put it on a stand?

Yeah i will for sure go back and edit the Bust model after war machine..

Here is my list of projects -

Iron Man Bust v1.0 - Done

Iron Man "HD" Helmet - Done

Iron Man "HD" Mk V Helmet - Done

War Machine "HD" Helmet - Just starting

Iron Man Bust v2.0 - 0%

War Machine Bust - 0%

Those are enough projects to keep me busy for a while i feel like..

Okay the Mk V helmet is done! Get it Here

For those of you who want the Mk V but don't want to do ALL the tedious work, the other iron man (v2.0, 2.1) faceplate will indeed fit with a few TINY adjustments. Nothing major as i am sure just about anyone could do it. Just remember to scale the old faceplate the same as the Mk V and you will be fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow, that looks absolutely great!! I haven't gotten too much into an Iron Man bucket yet, but the Mark V would be the one. Good job buddy!!

-Matt

mks81 said:
Holy cow, that looks absolutely great!! I haven't gotten too much into an Iron Man bucket yet, but the Mark V would be the one. Good job buddy!!

-Matt

Thank you!

Note - The eyes on the Mark V are easier to put together than the 2.1 helmet. Further adjustments were made to them for simplicities sake :)

The first post has been edited with 4 new pictures and the two current Iron man helmets

Wow that is really cool those are the first pictures of it i've ever seen. Half scale huh? thats a pretty neat idea! are you going to build or put it on a stand?

Thanks! not sure yet on the stand... the mark V is great especially when there are hardly any good reference pics..Good job!

2 things

1) the mark V helm looks stunning! and just the right size.

2) I thought you might need an Idea for your next project X), so check this out! spoiler!

project_phoenix said:
2 things

2) I thought you might need an Idea for your next project X), so check this out!

I was thinking about something like that in the future. At this point that is still a little beyond my skill set

project_phoenix said:
2 things

2) I thought you might need an Idea for your next project X), so check this out!

SPOILER ALERT! Better late than never.

dubean33 said:
holy crap the eyes look fantastic! I am SO relieved that they are at least peppable. Looks like a great start jordy, and i hope you can salvage the jaw :)

I think I might re-print/pep the top half of the jaw...(hopefully it wont look TOO messy after pulling it apart for the 3rd time lol). Yeah the eyes are great you did a terrific job on those! Bondo'ing them is going to be a BITCH but well worth it. :p

I'll take some additional photos tonight if I make decent progress...infact I should be able to finish it tonight...we'll see. ;)

project_phoenix said:
the whiplash suit wasn't.

you should probably put spoiler tags there bub. i havent seen the movie yet, and now i am dissapoint.. >_<

Iron Mang said:
you should probably put spoiler tags there bub. i havent seen the movie yet, and now i am dissapoint.. >_<

Why would you view a thread with this title then. If he had spoliers and you came in then you would only open the spoiler...if you didn't want to see then don't come in...lol

Ithica

Iron Mang said:

well sorry if you're disappointed now, but the movie has been out almost two weeks. If you didnt know or even assume whiplash gets a second suit than shame on you ;p ha

Im with ithica on this one though. Go see the movie! its good :)

I was sent Sharkheads new war machine helmet, that has a lot of solid progress on it. I do what i can with it and hopefully integrate it with JUICE's files that i've recieved as well to make a super war machine combo file. :)

Work on that will start a bit later, im currently hanging curtains.... how not masculine of me. haha

its scaled at 26.2 cm. That means from the very bottom of the chin to the highest point of the helmet is 26.2 or 10.3 inches. So it should be able to fit your head. If not, you have a huge head :p

what helmet file was the last one you used?

Hmmm can't remember which one, it was one of the better looking at the time that's for sure. But it's still enormous even for me.

Only issue I see with this file is that it's not Edge ID friendly which sucks cause I personally need that to know what the blank I'm doing lol.

But I'm gonna give it a try, see how it turns out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back