Noble Team: A Reach Collaboration Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also sweet is this:
d3df9539.jpg

Holy crap. that is an impressive shot. Are you trying to make a real halo armory?

Only one of those is for me. One is for Matthieu, the young man we are doing the suit for as a forum, one is for tactonyx, he gets a pull and the oomoo mold for letting me mold it and giving me distribution and molding rights. And the others, well, I had some interested people send me a pm, they didn't want to wait for me to do a run.

those things are FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and.... HOLY CRAP... SNOW!!!! glad i am in the south.

ok guys here is an update on the Jetpack its been raining here alot so i cant do an resin out side so ive had alot of time for pepping. here is acouple pics of the details.

5572299593_82087ecb1d.jpg
5572305185_5aceb0db9b_z.jpg

I hope to start pepping the chest friday, im on midnights for the next 6 days so i will have some time for pepping sense i cant go to sleep when i get off i have to stay up with my twins till the wife gets home, so yea no sleep but i get to build stuff so thats and even trade

DANG!!!!! the jetpack is amazing so far man, keep up the fantastic work and can't wait to see some more awesome progress =D

I have to agree with road kill, the jet pack is looking really good. I bet it will be a serious pain to keep fr warping.

yah it probably would be, to me it looks like there are so many folds and just so much detail on it but it truly is an amazing file =D

for me i think that the shell may warp just alittle but its nothing a coat of bondo wont fix, the smaller parts im not too worried about, im gonna try and figure out a way to light it and also make the bottom flaps move up and down

Kasper you know I think your stuff is great. It looks like you did a spot on job with the thighs. And the bfg looks wonderful. No warping and it's stinking huge. You will look wicked with that thing in the parade. And to sir tsaboc, well, feast your eyes on this:

0bf081ea.jpg

This is not posting a run, I will do one in the very near future. If you have any question on that particular subject feel free to send me a pm. Hope you enjoy!

Oh, and kasper, tackling that jetpack is wicked. Just the shear volume of pep blew me away.

When ive seen this pic i was like ...

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

Keep up this awesome work :)

I have to say, this is one of the best build teams I've seen! You're attention to detail is mind boggling! keep it up and I can't wait to see more progress!

Brandon that's pretty impressive. Now go take back Sword Base!!! Oh wait that hasn't happend yet. Oh wait yes it has...or has it?

Yeah, I started to clean it up and square it. I will finish it up this summer I think. I have been working like a nut try to get everything cast up for when I go down to Utah. It's been non stop for the last week and a half. I will be pulling everything of mine out of storage and bringing it back, so I will be picking up some of the old projects.

o ok thats cool i was just checking i had forgot all about even making it till the other day. I am going to be making my Foam cod this week some time sense it is a very easy build. And also gonna just do my knees out of the foam. i found rolls of half inch eva foam at big lots for 14 bucks so i may use that as the foam parts for the chest and inner thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back