ODCA's foam unfolds (and unfold requests)

I have a foam unfold request if you have room in your schedule. I know there is a pep file for the Rookie's rucksack in the armoury but, no foam version.
Thank you in advance.

actually i think this has it.

Is it possible to get an unfold for the H2A ODST Armor? I have the files, I just need them unfolded for paper format.

Attachments

• Chest.pdo
    1.6 MB · Views: 285
  • Helmet.pdo
    1 MB · Views: 280
  • Knee Cap (Left).pdo
    67.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Shinguard (Left).pdo
    642 KB · Views: 257
  • Shoulder Pad.pdo
    126.8 KB · Views: 290
just click the unfold button and they're done, they need no unfolding.
That's potentially not true. Sometimes the unfold button does fine but usually more work is required to make the files actually usable. At least, that has been my experience.

That's potentially not true. Sometimes the unfold button does fine but usually more work is required to make the files actually usable. At least, that has been my experience.
No, that's exactly why I posted here. The unfold kinda just does its own thing and when the model isn't already properly scaled, some of the parts are way too big for the pages.

When Infinite comes out, can you unfold Chief's armor (from the game files) that has the game texture's too (and maybe include the grapple-shot, it doesn't matter if you include it or not), since the Fortnite ones aren't accurate and they've clearly changed Chief's armor based on the E3 reveal that came out today? Link to the reveal:
No pressure if you don't want to. I just want my Chief Infinite armor to be as accurate as possible (no matter how long it takes for you to get them and unfold them), and the Fortnite files are not that.
Also, jut wondering, how long does it usually take to unfold something like a chest plate? Every time I try to unfold something, it has glue tabs and is split into a million tiny pieces.

Last edited:
Could you perhaps unfold Halo 4's Air Assault helmet?
yep! I've had that one unfolded for a while now

I'll get to unfolding the requests you guys have been posting at any free time window i have

Attachments

• 1624818514095.png
    1624818514095.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Halo 4 helmet air assault (Satchmo III) 2014-03-22.pdo
    547.9 KB · Views: 242
Any chance you'd be able to unfold the MKV alpha from halo 5 for foam? there are files in the armory but only for the game assets and can't find any unfolds for it anywhere
i don't know if you want the full armor or just the helmet, but I'll get to work

Attachments

• 1624819504622.png
    1624819504622.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Gen2 Mark V Alpha Helmet.pdo
    1.2 MB · Views: 296
I have a foam unfold request if you have room in your schedule. I know there is a pep file for the Rookie's rucksack in the armoury but, no foam version.
Thank you in advance.
i gotcha

Attachments

• 1624822011467.png
    1624822011467.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 253
  • halo 3 ODST rucksack foam.pdo
    627.6 KB · Views: 259

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back