ODCA's foam unfolds (and unfold requests)

I just want to know if it would even be possible to get the Halo Infinite game models for my request. I don’t want to have to wait for the game to come out if it’s not at all possible since I have unfolds of the Fortnite files that I can get started on right away. But, if there is even a slight chance that it is possible, I would be more than happy to wait knowing that my armor will be way more accurate than it would be if I used the Fortnite files. (Just letting you know in advance, I will not be needing the helmet files since I already have the hard plastic one that they released and that I have modified and installed LEDs into).

Last edited:
ODCA is a legend and has already finished one suit based on the Cosplay Guide.
My request is for newer, updated files once the game comes out since the fortnite models (which those are from) are inaccurate. I would like an estimate of how long unfolding the full armor set except for the helmet would take or an estimate of how long any armor set would take to unfold.

My request is for newer, updated files once the game comes out since the fortnite models (which those are from) are inaccurate. I would like an estimate on how long unfolding the full armor set except for the helmet would take or an estimate that any armor set would take to unfold.
Incorrect. These are the ones from the community modelling effort based on the 343i Cosplay Guide for the Mk VII.

Are you able to do the h5 Security biceps and forearms unfold?
on it!

About how long from Halo Infinite’s release do you think the armor unfolds will be done?
I have absolutely no clue, since I'd have to wait for there to be available models to begin with, and I don't know how complex or simple they'll be to unfold
to quote Mr. incredible "we'll get there when we get there"
I don’t want to have to wait for the game to come out if it’s not at all possible since I have unfolds of the Fortnite files that I can get started on right away. But, if there is even a slight chance that it is possible, I would be more than happy to wait knowing that my armor will be way more accurate than it would be if I used the Fortnite files.
I'd recommend you start building with those then, since we may not have anything accurate until the actual game comes out to have proper references or even game files

on it!

I have absolutely no clue, since I'd have to wait for there to be available models to begin with, and I don't know how complex or simple they'll be to unfold
to quote Mr. incredible "we'll get there when we get there"

I'd recommend you start building with those then, since we may not have anything accurate until the actual game comes out to have proper references or even game files
got any progress on arby?

Oooooh I got a request, unless one of you peeps have it, looking for the Halo Reach abdomen, the piece that sits on top of the waist/cod and underneath the main torso

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back