ODCA's foam unfolds (and unfold requests)

Could you unfold the enforcer helmet pls
Here you go!

Halo 5: Guardians Enforcer Helmet

Screenshot (348).png

Attachments

• Gen2 Enforcer Helmet FOAM.pdo
    2.1 MB · Views: 257
Any chance you'd be able to unfold the MKV alpha from halo 5 for foam? there are files in the armory but only for the game assets and can't find any unfolds for it anywhere

Would you be able to unfold the UA/FC attachment or the top hood attachment at the front of the halo reach commando helmet?

Any chance you'd be able to unfold the MKV alpha from halo 5 for foam? there are files in the armory but only for the game assets and can't find any unfolds for it anywhere
sure thing! adding it to the list!
Would you be able to unfold the UA/FC attachment or the top hood attachment at the front of the halo reach commando helmet?
I'll try to look for a file for that attachment specifically, I couldn't find it in the armory at a quick glance, so if you have the file, let me know
could you please make a halo didact foam (full armor suit) set to 4.11" my son really wants to be him for halloween so i figured i should start
could you make one for paper not foam?
there's already templates for the helmet for a paper build on the armory! if you want the helmet unfolded for foam, let me know
for the rest of the suit/armor, I haven't seen pep files nor 3d models of the didact yet
if you've found any, let me know to help out with the unfold

Any chance you can unfold the halo 5 helioskrills shoulder, handplate, and leg armor since the armory has the chest, forearm and helmet already unfolded.

would you be able to unfold the h2a marine chest, shin, thigh and boot? i really want to add future Johnson to my build

Any chance you can unfold the halo 5 helioskrills shoulder, handplate, and leg armor since the armory has the chest, forearm and helmet already unfolded.
hell yeah! is it in the armory?
would you be able to unfold the h2a marine chest, shin, thigh and boot? i really want to add future Johnson to my build
yessir! i'll check between moe's files and the gamerip models!

sure thing! adding it to the list!

I'll try to look for a file for that attachment specifically, I couldn't find it in the armory at a quick glance, so if you have the file, let me know

there's already templates for the helmet for a paper build on the armory! if you want the helmet unfolded for foam, let me know
for the rest of the suit/armor, I haven't seen pep files nor 3d models of the didact yet
if you've found any, let me know to help out with the unfold
would love if you could unfold it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back