Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarhead said:
Should also check to see if the print numbers option is selected

Oh... I see... Oops... That explains it. LOL. I thought it just didn't replace the font. Sorry! By the way, where is that option on designer? Can only find it on viewer.

Edit: Never mind. I found it. "Edge ID". Sorry about that, just got the Designer today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm green as Grass and building this. It is my first model. Does the helmet need to be re-sized to 23.408..? If so, I am majorly Skewered. Thanks for the help!

it kind of depends on the size of your head. if you have a somewhat "normal" size head and you download the Weta Helmet, you may not need to scale. the first one i built was scaled way too small. i made another that fit me perfect....but had no room for circulation.... I didnt scale the 3rd at all and it is about the size of a normal helmet, so im keeping the 3rd one.

the scale i have is 14.491523 for my helmet and the dimensions are 289mmx252mmx317mm

I have been giving this whole suite a try. i have a leg and chest and torso in working progress. thanks for posting it, so far its amazing.

hey great files we have here! i just need a little help... when you scale the shins you scale from the end of the shin to the top? or from the toe cap to the shin?

lol i feel so noob but can someone also PM me about how to scale it for like the biceps and torsa etc the forearms are like the spartan forearms and the shins and knees are way different so i could use some measuring learnage

I was wondering if anyone can send me a tut or just send me a pm on how to scale each piece because theres not any tuts that really specify where i need to measure to where else The picture and calculator method is just weird to me, so I was wondering how I measure the pieces like forearm and all the other pieces because it goes past ur wrist bone not before it like the spartan armor.

Thanks

is Bondo Body Filler and the cream hardener that comes with it the kind of resin i am going to need to use? would it even work?

can someone pm me on how to measure each piece on my body without using the calculator and print picture stuff its too confusing for me =/ like for example i need either a way to measure the torso and then how i input that to resize all the packs and buckles to fit it, or how to do the shins and knees

beefhat said:
can someone pm me on how to measure each piece on my body without using the calculator and print picture stuff its too confusing for me =/ like for example i need either a way to measure the torso and then how i input that to resize all the packs and buckles to fit it, or how to do the shins and knees

I hate to be harsh but every post you have in here is a

"hey can you do this for me, blah blah blah"

PLEASE read the stickies and tutorials before posting random questions.

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back