Prepare to be amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a giant fly, is bigger than a dog, is smart enought to stay balacned,looks like some sort of bug exposed to mass amounts of radiation...

Yep looks like the end of the world to me :)

It isn't scary until they are not have a motivation.
But if they're have... For example - when fuel tank on this bigdog is near zero and it must find some fuel...
If they do not share our values... It is end of mankind.

Btw, such 6-leg robot with motivation already exists. As "brain" it use cells of some mildew.
This "brain" only reaction is to avoid the light. So robot also trying to hide from the light!

I wish I could say that this didn't freak me out.

I think the advances in technology are cool but these machines are kind of freaky.

Ok, i thought that first robot scared the crap outta me but nothing compares to the horror of the "Rise" robot..... the one that looks like a gigantic man-killing Cicada.... If i ever saw that near me I dont think i would leave my house ever again...

Why cant robots imitate animals people like? NOT Cicadas, NOT cracked out AT-ATs......

I sugest make a bunnie robot or a kitten or something cute....

anyways, death to the mosterous robotic cicadas!

'cute' robots tend to end up a little.... well, you'll see the video:

then again they can be hillariously cute:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Puppy: woof woof
Robot: IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZAH!!!!
Puppy: bark bark?
Robot: SHOOP DA WHOOP!

sadly, no more puppy :(

preskewl said:
That's how the end of the world is going to happen.. Skynet is building.. We must stop them NOW!! :lol:

whoo, that was freaky, yes.. we MUST destroy skynet, but I'm torn between that and the creation of AI's in the Halo universe...

now all they have to do is make a robotic grunt with a working plasma pistol, or any other Halo character lol. This could also be the beginning of Dog from the Half Life series.

I think its pretty cool. Very lifelike. If I'm not mistaken, isnt DARPA the folks who are funding exoskeleton research for the US army? Halo is sooner than we thought...

flying_squirl said:
i couldnt stop laughing when it was slipping around on the ice.

Same here, that was freakin' hilarious!

Sean Bradley said:
Okay so first it was a mule, and now it's a dog... so not only can it walk and keep perfect balance but apparently it can transorm into different species onf animals!

Transformers! More than meets the eye. Transformers! Robots in disguise!

Vexona said:
...and his friend 'RHex'. I honestly expect to see RHex stalking old people in the sand pits at golf courses:

:lol:

Could you imagine getting chased by one of those? That would be scary. It would be GREAT to chase people with it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back