Soft Parts Replicating Bluerealm's Undersuit Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really great work. Far to often the undersuit is neglected. About time someone steps up and inspires the rest of us to pay more attention to that crucial element.

i agree. you can have a crazy detailed armor made but the undersuit is what brings it all together. can't wait to see this finished!

Dude adam this is epic i cant wait to see more pics and the temps ill most likely donate cuz i would like to have that suit man its epic!

Props!!!

How do we even use the templates? I donated for the new site and got the neck piece template, but have never attempted to use them. Sorry for the noob-ish question, I don't mean to thread jack

Can some recommend me on some kind of clothing I should wear as an under suit other than a pressure suit

for my ODST i am going to use just some plain black BDO's with a bit of extra padding added myself in a few......ummmm....... sensitive areas.......

there are many diffrent things you could use. you could use a cardboard box if you wanted to.

Yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing and donating for this template. Ive been thinking of materials to use for another project i am working on, and this type of material would probably work. It probably gets pretty how though, right?

-Jim

attachment.jpg

adam, i dont know what to say... but... wow
its amazing. iam really depressed that i cant use this for my odst suit (wip). its really frustrating because its looks so clear and smooth. keep it up, and maybe you work on an own perfect odst undersuit soon :p
(hope there is a new podcast on youtube :))

anybody know where to get blueprints to make that sweet undersuit that thing is awesome

anybody know where to get blueprints to make that sweet undersuit that thing is awesome

they will most likely be available by donation like the neck piece was back when the site was coming back up. But they haven't been released yet.

Adam, have you had a chance to work on your undersuit. It's been awhile between updates. I'm getting a little antsy. I need a fix, man. Hook me up..lol.

I agree. This thread needs some more progress, if possible. I might be willing to donate, also to this cause. Not gonna lie, I just wanna make an undersuit as awesomesweetcool as that one! B)

Very interesting. But I have a few questions. I've already read where you purchased this material, JoAnn Fabrics, but am interesting in knowing more.

1. What kind of material is it? Faux Leather (pleather?), Vynil...
2. What is the underside like? Smooth, rough, is it dual coated, cotton backed?
3. Thickness?
4. Are you just sewing this together yourself? Gluing?
5. Will I be able to obtain this design, and then hand it over to a seemstress and have it made? Will it be a detailed enough design that a professional will understand it and be able to make it for me?
Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

/Salute

Terrag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back