Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this may be a little off topic, but I figured this place would be the most appropriate and get the best responses, rather than making a thread.

So I keep seeing on different sources that people are going to be walking around the floors at HOD and occasionally shout out the odst marine cadence. They will yell:
Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been?

And your supposed to yell back:
Feet first into hell and back again!

I am guessing that it would be inappropriate for us to take part in this being professional and representing the 405th. I just wanted to clarify because I have never done this before. Even though i would never have the guts to pull something like this off, being out of my comfort zone...

Is there any volunteer position for people with only a 1day pass? It's all I could afford

There are still Volunteer positions and slots open every day. You do not need to work the required 6 hours over the course of the 3 days in order to qualify for a free Exhibitor pass in order to Volunteer. If you are not working towards the Exhibitor Pass, you can Volunteer as little or as much as you want on the day you attend.

What exactly is the exhibitor pass??
It's like a regular pass but it lets you get in extra-early (intended for allowing volunteers/staff/etc. to setup shop before even the VIP guests enter). We've been requested not to abuse the early access. It does not include any of the 'swag' included with the VIP pass, because it is not a VIP pass.

So basically like a VIP pass?
Yes, in that the pass lets you in early. The difference is you actually get in earlier than the VIP pass lets you in (by about 30min), and you don't get the 'free' swag with it.
The only differences between a regular pass and the VIP pass that I'm aware of are: getting in early, and getting 'free' stuff. So exhibitor is a combination of the two.

I got a 1day VIP because that's all I could afford
(I believe) You should be able to get a refund if you like, and then volunteer 2hrs for each day you want to attend. Or you could keep the VIP pass so you can get whatever goodies come with it (but I'm not sure that's worth it tbh). I believe either FANGS or Cadet would be the person to talk to if you're interested in a refund.

A VIP pass comes with swag you will not get with an Exhibitor pass. My suggestion is that you keep your VIP pass and get the swag and then volunteer hours for the remaining 2 days and get a free Exhibitor pass. Best of both worlds and you get to be at the convention all 3 days.

Hey, I'm looking over the volunteer sheet and I'd like to do the Sticky Toss on Friday from 6-8pm. Photo Op Flags from 5-7pm on Saturday. Booth on Sunday 1-3pm. I plan on being dressed for Sticky and Photo Op. 405th clothes for the booth.

Hey, I'm looking over the volunteer sheet and I'd like to do the Sticky Toss on Friday from 6-8pm. Photo Op Flags from 5-7pm on Saturday. Booth on Sunday 1-3pm. I plan on being dressed for Sticky and Photo Op. 405th clothes for the booth.
If you would like to volunteer for those slots, all you have to do is make sure you are looking at the correct location, the tabs along the bottom show each city, then enter both your forum name and your real name in the cell for that shift, and then please send FANGS a PM on this forum with your cell number so you can be reached on site. 405th branded clothing items, T-Shirts, Hoodies etc, are perfect for the Sticky Toss and the Booth shifts. The Photo Op shifts are sort of designed for members to be in their Costume.

Is it too late to come Sunday as well and sign up for another shift then?
For philly
It is not to late to sign up.

If you would like to volunteer for those slots, all you have to do is make sure you are looking at the correct location, the tabs along the bottom show each city, then enter both your forum name and your real name in the cell for that shift, and then please send FANGS a PM on this forum with your cell number so you can be reached on site. 405th branded clothing items, T-Shirts, Hoodies etc, are perfect for the Sticky Toss and the Booth shifts. The Photo Op shifts are sort of designed for members to be in their Costume.

It is not to late to sign up.
Hey, Fixed the sign up sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back