Special Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Privateer said:
thankyou from the tech inept lol.

come join us love to chat.

Edit well we got 4 people on this this drakkus if you se this let us know and we can join you guys love to say hi to all off you

Last edited by a moderator:
Th3 FETT MAN said:
i got it covered ill host live feed
-link-
Thefettman Live Feed
Sorry guys had to get home I was over at my brothers house got to get to bed it was awsome finally meeting some of you we need to do it again sometime

Yeah,we do. It was fun. Maybe drakku will have a cam at ithica's tomorrow (or is it today, lol).

Kaya Tetsu said:
Yeah,we do. It was fun. Maybe drakku will have a cam at ithica's tomorrow (or is it today).

I missed it?
Aww...
I want to join in the one coming up!

Yeah, I'm home by now.

Sorry 'bout the whole Stickam thing, I think that needed way more planning, and perhaps some testing done beforehand on our part. My webcam wasn't working with the site, so you could only hear us make weird jokes and such.
Also, my power cord was left in the hotel room, so my battery wouldn't have made it. Lol.

I think there's still stuff that went on today, but I have a final to do tomorrow, didn't want to be getting back home late.
I've got a few pics, but they're mostly of me, since my sis was holding the camera.
I did manage to get a blurry shot of Ithica as we rode in the back of a truck to Wal Mart..

n680884847_2576608_1034205.jpg

lol, we were joking about walmart after you guys left. We just need to plan times and know who is hosting it next time. Also I figured out what all the noise was, after testing a theory on one of my friends. I have one of those wireless USB modem things and my mic was picking up interference after digging out the longest cable I had I managed to route it out of the other room, around the corner and across my room. Wala, Internet and no interference.

We should do this kind of thing more often, at least online. It was fun to talk to timecon,privateer, and thef3ttman. I didn't really get to talk to you guys cus you got off. But it would be nice to make it a normal thing.

Do you guys happen to have a vid of the walmart trip?

1230 + walmart = fun times,

me to a walmart employee

excuse me miss have u seena 6 foot tall bliue spartan around?

no , what a spartan.

lol

Also i have pics and will post soon

This weekend was absolutely amazing. I had such a great time with nothing but great people. Sigma came down and helped me set up and later we went to get lee. My wife went and got Dreads later that night. A few hours passed and Texan2012 showed up. The next morning after about.......0000 hrs of sleep we had more special guests show up including Drakku, her sis and her bro in law Brian or Bryan..lol, M07Marauder and ogbor came by as well. Adam and Space came down to visit for a while and had dinber with us, Brutus came down with his lovely wife and made a great ending to a great week end. I now have some projects planned withh Brutus and his wife with sculpting and boots. Brutus brought me a very special gift...a Lancer from Gears of War. OMG I was totally amazed. Thank you very mu Brutus. Kegan and my girls had a blast playing and doing halo work to. We introduced ourselves and worked like well oiled machines. It ws like dancing, everyone was moving all around and working together and no one got in anyones way. People gave classes on pepping, fiberglass and resin, molding, casting and just all around tips and tricks. Everyone was like a sponge just eager to learn. We managed to cats thousands of dollars worth of items and gain the knowledge equivalent to Elite. Those who learned one task then taught it to someone else who wanted to learn it. The best way to learn is to teach. Our molds created consisted of...boot fronts, weapon mags, and mine attchments. We did casts such as full cod pieces, chest plates, back packs, ARs, handplates, helmets such as Hayabusa, Rogue, Mark V, and Marine. We also traded items and worked on projects brought from home. Of course we drank alot of soda and ate some wonderful food cooked by Brittany. I would like to thank Brittany for being such a loving wife. She cooked and played airport taxy while being able to mix and mingle. Thank you sweety. Once again I would like to thank all the 405th Members for making this possible and I would like to thank everyone who was able to come.

Ithica

2qiryag.jpg

That was definately a blast. I thought that learning all we did was fun (not to mention the assault on Wal-mart). I look forward to another chance to do this.

BTW, in the 'We build character" vid, our cameraman (who shall not be identified), quit filming before we decided to shoot Adam.

Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could have been there.

Btw, Adam, I made your girly scream into a ringtone for my phone.

Sounds grand. Maybe one day when there isn't an entire ocean in the way, I'll be able to attend a get-together. Does make me realise we need UK equivalents of this though.

Wow... definately sounds like it was one helluva great weekend, Ithica. The best anyone in our beloved hobby could wish for. Nothing but all of the good stuff :)

I would've liked to have been there in "spirit" (webcam/web conference), but the better part of my weekend was spent with the gf and friends. Oh well. There's always next time

I had a sneaking suspiscion that's what the "special gift" from Brutus was going to be. That was really the only thing I could think of actually, lol. You sure you'll have enough space left in your weapons locker for it? :D

The amount of productivity that seems to have come out of the weekend sounds impressive, indeed. I can't wait to see some of the projects that got started there ;)

So... pics? Vids? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see some of what went on there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back