Special Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main regret is the loss of a good learning opportunity.
-Haissan Neiman

I'm sure there will be others... this can't be anything other than a success...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, as we speak, we're just about to walk out the door.
WITH THE COBBLER!
:3

I won't be bringing as many things with me as originally planned, for lack of space, but I'll bring my uh.. my will to do things.
Bwahahaha.
I'll just concentrate on the assembly of mah Spiker.

I'LL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW. :DDD

Edit: Also, I made a stickam (drakku), so we can have multiple live feeds going on if I end up not being the only one with a webcam.
Toodlepips!

Is Stickam like a stream and not a video conferencing thing? I thought it would be like a conference so it would be like we far away were actually there...

Kaya Tetsu said:
Is Stickam like a stream and not a video conferencing thing? I thought it would be like a conference so it would be like we far away were actually there...
its a stream and people can chat via video and text. who's hosting that feed though? i would but i might be off and on today.

EDIT: I'm gonna be online as soon as i get some stuff done, is 1:30-2:00 EST fine for anyone?

Sounds fine with me, have to chat though no live cams at my house. ( my parents wouldn't let me do it with live chat anyway. )

im ready to go bt may also be on in off till around 12-1A.M. just because im always up at night and i can talk more then

I hope there are still things to do, and people to meet on Sunday... can't wait... The Wife and I are champing at the bit to get there... damnedable work!!!!!

:lol:

Adam said:
Group Shot (before Spase and Das Brutus)
looks like you guys are having a blast wish I was there

edit: well maybe I can did you guys decide if your using any webcam service I have one and I have a internet connection right now maybe I could say hi let me know. working on editing first podcast right now

Dave-Party1.jpg

Dave-Party2.jpg

Dave-Party3.jpg

Dave-Party4.jpg

Dave-Party5.jpg

Dave-Party6.jpg

Dave-Party7.jpg

Dave-Party8.jpg

Dave-Party9.jpg

Dave-Party10.jpg

Dave-Party11.jpg

Dave-Party12.jpg

Dave-Party13.jpg

Privateer said:
Nice looks like yall are getting alot done I think Ill go cry in the corner now.

Cheers!

Is it wrong for a man to cry in the corner? :cry:
We all fell the pain.
Looks like you guys are having fun, look forward to more pics and some video.

Dave looks like he is praying to the almighty fiberglass head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back