Special Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we are getting close so please let me get one more count. I need Members, number of family/guests, day coming and how many days staying. Thank you all and I can not wait.

Ithica

Please bring some pillows, blankets and or sleeping bags, that is if we get sleep....lol.

We have a 1/2 bed 1/6 bath shack but it has an extra bathroom out back but the bush...lol.

Ithica

Well I'll be there for sure now... I'll be making random visits throughout the weekend so I can try to meet as many of you folks as possible. Should be interesting... look forward to it.

Adam said:
I got dibs on Ithica's bed!

Why don't we share the couch, it's smaller which means we are closer.....ok I just made myself sick, I went to far...lmao.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
i call dibs on a bed if ones left, also i can send a air mattress in my box of goodies if wil help Dave. Also is anyone else going to have a full armor set to show off there?

Well you know Kegan and I will be there all weekend! The package has been sent with the knives and scope for the SR minus the guts.

i will be there via stickam but i will not a have a cam i just moved and have very little at the time but i will still chat with everyone and envy everyone at ithica's house of funness

Words cannot possible express how much I wish I could be there this weekend - maybe next time...

Have a great time guys and raise an age appropriate beverage for me!

dogwizard i will also smoke a nice cigar for you too. oh yes i am bringing some with me, what type of halo marine would i be without one

Dreads said:
dogwizard i will also smoke a nice cigar for you too. oh yes i am bringing some with me, what type of halo marine would i be without one

Can't ask for anything more than that...cheers! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind traveling 7 or 8 hours to get somewhere, but that's a 13 hour drive. I know there's at least 4 members in Nebraska, maybe something like this could be arranged in or around Nebraska. Heck, everyone bring their armor and a few bring a few video cameras and film a movie ^^;

It would be ideal to find someone who lives outside of town with no close by neighbors, then I could bring along my 6,000 watt mobile dj system. Did I forget to mention I was a butcher for 10 years?

I wish you guys the best of luck

dang my cars in the shop! :cautious: well good luck, unfortunately i live like 4 hours away or so and im too busy with school.
oh and adam if i would of went u could of had the bed i would of cuddled with the armor sets :D they'll keep me warmer for when you guys decide to go on an all night run around town with your armor on, oh and a visit to walmart:D lol i can see it now you all prep a warthog in about 3 hours and take for a spin around the block shooting each other with water gus, big lone wolf match! me and balmung will just stay at my house and own bungie for you guys!

Ok Me and my oldest boy will be heading out at the arsecrack sat morning so we can be beating on the trashcan lids waking you ladies up early lol. No seriously we should be in austin sometime around 9 or so. I need to know if anyone wants to go in with me on a room at the local motel. I have a connection with the manager and will be reserving my room tomorrow I have one taker so far and need to know if I should get the 3 room suite or just a 2 bed double. The suite should have 2 bedrooms with queensize and a pull out sofabed. plus full kitchen and I think breakfast. This will be for sat night only and all I ask is a little donation to help out.

Cheers!

It'll be me, the sister, and the sister's fiance.
They may leave at some point and do Austin-y things during the day, but I'm-a be there to party it up.

We're arriving Friday night, late, (staying at a nearby La Quinta), then we'll head over to yours in the morning. 'Round 9am, if that's alright.

I don't mind staying up late Saturday, but I dunno 'bout the sis and soon-to-be-bro. I'll refer to him as Brian from here on out.

I'll be bringing..
Arbiter head/feet/hands for Wifey to see, helmet to possibly resin while there, I'll have my Spiker there to assemble, 2 gallons of SmoothCast 300 (for Brian and I) to take up you molders on your molding offers, and my awesome Sculpey clay to be working on the arm plates. If I have time. Haha.
Oh, and cobbler, dangit!
I'd like to know preferences on flavors. If all else fails, the default Apple Cobbler, I'm sure, will be just fine.

Sis is bringing her Iron Man helmet pepakura to work on, and if she gets done with it, I'll help her resin it. Brian's going to attempt to assemble a PipBoy 3000, but I did a crappy job of unfolding it, so I don't know how feasible it will be to be done by Saturday.

Aaand.. oh yeah, as far as interacting with not-there people goes, I'll have my laptop (with iSight for camming things), FinalCut Pro for quick and easy video editing, that sort of stuff, so we can have adventures recorded and ready for Youtube within a day or so. Haven't registered with Stickam yet, but I'll do that before the week is up.
My Skype username is drakku2004, though, and I'm sure my Stickam one will eventually be the same. Lol.

And now to continue the all-nighter I'm pulling for art projects. Haha.

Sorry, i won't be able to attend. The band I'm trying to quit pulled a surprise last-minute show on me this Saturday.
next time, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back