*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
again ohh if anyone reading this is thinking about doing it, do it. please

Everything is going to get done eventually. People on the forums here do have lives beyond Halo, so you will have to wait.
And seeing as Reach is out now, everyone should know which helmet is which, there is no reason to make pointless posts about what helmet is what.

i downloaded the carter helmet blueprints but none of the have the numbers to match them up

hey jimms if you are refering to when you print out the parts to put together you have turn on "show edge id" in pepakura which is under which is under 2d options :) hope this helps

i downloaded the carter helmet blueprints but none of the have the numbers to match them up

Either way, you don't realy need the numbers, i don't use them because it takes longer to find the number. Use pep viewer, you can click on the pieces and see where it goes.

i'm trying to, new ref. pics just changed everyithng though
modding the h3 could be quite the challenge

more news as it breaks

CJ

Hello, Me and my girlfriend are starting to make our own armors. We are looking for the UA Helmet accessory that is on the CQC and Air assult.

Halo Reach Zip Archive/Wiki Upload

Someone should really put these in Zip files for ultimate convenience.

Thanks, modelers!

Seconded on the zip file. I might have time to compile that soon. Also, the Halo Pep Wikia needs these added to it's database! Let's get a full Mark V Reach version up there! (Note: The Halo Reach suit in that .zip file on the first page seems to be incomplete. The left shoulder is missing.)

i'm trying to, new ref. pics just changed everyithng though
modding the h3 could be quite the challenge

more news as it breaks

CJ

Sorry bungie made things way more detailed for Reach lol. Please note for the EOD pics I have, that I didn't show the jaw pieces that are on the default model. If you want I can go back and get pics for the Default helm that has the jaw pieces that jut out.

Hello, Me and my girlfriend are starting to make our own armors. We are looking for the UA Helmet accessory that is on the CQC and Air assult.

No worries bro, give it a little time, and those UA Headband looking pieces will be out soon enough. Just gave CJ (who I quoted above) a whole bunch of reference pics for all the helmet attachments. Seeing as he is probably the only working on it, it may take some time since he is going attachment by attachment, but the good news is, at least someone is working on them :)

to MS7,
There are a few EOD Helmets circulating around here, but the details might have to be added post-Pepping.
Idk if CJ plans on doing the whole EOD helm or just the attachments, but anyone working on an EOD helmet should def probably check out the ref pics I made. You can find them here: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...read-*Pic-Heavy-Spoilers*?p=467111#post467111
If anyone wants to request more pics of it feel free to and I'll hop on the requests as soon as I can.

Seconded on the zip file. I might have time to compile that soon. Also, the Halo Pep Wikia needs these added to it's database! Let's get a full Mark V Reach version up there! (Note: The Halo Reach suit in that .zip file on the first page seems to be incomplete. The left shoulder is missing.)

If people wouldn't mind, I could add things to the wiki.
Also, it kind of bothers me that the Halo 3 HD pieces are listed above the Normal ones. In terms of order it would make sense for normal to be above HD.
No offense, but it looks like it could use a touch from someone with OCD (me)

EDIT: Seeing as most the files in this thread were made before the game came out and before everyone could get some good reference pictures, I think it might be best to wait until we've decided on the best game-accurate versions of peps before we make anything official.

If people wouldn't mind, I could add things to the wiki.
Just be sure that the modelers/unfolders are cool with that idea. Another thing you should remember is that the wiki is supposed to be for the "best" models and unfolds. I'm not in the position to make that judgment nor do most people here.

Also, it kind of bothers me that the Halo 3 HD pieces are listed above the Normal ones. In terms of order it would make sense for normal to be above HD.
It can be argued that most people prefer the HD version so it makes sense to put them ahead of the line, so to speak. However, I can make that happen. I just don't to see it edited by people who don't know the wiki syntax because I end up cleaning up their mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back