*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you maximize your parts layout, the entire armour can be done in around 100 or so pages... the jetpack alone is 87...

Your best bet would be to do a scratch-build with cardboard or foam, using the 3D model in Pep Designer as your template... will save you time, money, materials, and headache...

Hey Guys, is there any new shoulders out there?
I mean like the default shoulder, most are not accurate enough for my taste. So if you find something please post.

Thanks Again
Alex

Like Brandon said, there WAS one in the works. Take a look here. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/28181-Spartan-3-Reach-Shoulder. Hasn't been touched in a while it looks like though. But until then, I personally like Rhinoc's shoulder so if Swishwerteets file never gets completed I'm planning on using Rhinoc's.

hey...i know this is a little late...and i just joined about 5 minutes ago...but i've been looking at this thread for a while, and im making a suit of armor. well, to get to the point, the only grenadier chest piece that i could find was here, and had already been unfolded...buuut...the download just wouldnt work for me. any suggestions?

hey...i know this is a little late...and i just joined about 5 minutes ago...but i've been looking at this thread for a while, and im making a suit of armor. well, to get to the point, the only grenadier chest piece that i could find was here, and had already been unfolded...buuut...the download just wouldnt work for me. any suggestions?

try downloading the all-in-one pepakura pack. theres a Jorge chest in there by L3x Blu3r1v3r that is nice.

Thx to this thread I am now making the Jun Helmet, or Recon helmet so called in halo reach. If you would like to see wht else I am doing

Last edited by a moderator:
i built my size "tester" kneepad yesterday, it works great. but, does anybody know the best kind of paper i should use? not too flimsy and not to thick. just supplies in general...its my first time.

i built my size "tester" kneepad yesterday, it works great. but, does anybody know the best kind of paper i should use? not too flimsy and not to thick. just supplies in general...its my first time.
Make sure that you read all the stickies in this forum (Pepakura and Cardboard Armor forum), starting with the Ultimate Pepakura FAQ. You'll find your answers there.

so im not real sure if my fj/para knee is too small or not. can someone help me?
This thread is not really meant for people to post their WIP so I suggest that you start your own WIP thread in the Noob forum and post pics of your work so that we can offer a few suggestions on how to correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back