Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dpchief216 said:
What about if i only play airsoft about a little once in a while? Do you think a vest would be fine? And i think that they have a good price on ris, but do you think i should trust them?

And about ACU. I just like it. It suits me. There! Said it! :D

If you just play once in a while then it should be fine, it's not that bad, at least the stuff I ordered. Just not something you want to use every weekend.

If you like ACU, then go with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Camouflage is not about what's hot and what's not. Or what you saw in call of duty...

It all depends on your environnement.

If you play on a couch,

ACU-couch-web.jpg

ACU is for you.

lol at couch camo.

yeah it annoy me when you see everyone with red tiger cammo, in a green forest!

With airsoft, you get what you pay for. I learned that the hard way, so dont buy the cheapest guns from a site that isnt highly reccomended.

0235 said:
lol at couch camo.

yeah it annoy me when you see everyone with red tiger cammo, in a green forest!

You should like it, it makes it easier to kill 'em.

LastSpartan said:
You should like it, it makes it easier to kill 'em.

Well then we don't have the element of...suprise!!! Oh the look on their faces when they think they're safe but they're not.

Aaron said:
With airsoft, you get what you pay for. I learned that the hard way, so dont buy the cheapest guns from a site that isnt highly reccomended.

there is some truth in what you say, but not intirely, my first airsoft gun was an M4 from walmart and under 100 canadian and it lasted at least 1 and a half years untill i decided to dicect it to see what made it tick :pand i broke the screw wells in the grip so i cant screw it back on to push the motor down so it makes contact with the gears. but ya, not fully acurate, but some truth behind that.

//Jeremy

Ok, so I figured I never uploaded any pictures of my gun, so here it is!

0311101538.jpg

sights down

0311101538a.jpg

sights up

0311101539.jpg

0311101542.jpg

0311101543.jpg

metal body ftw.

AAAAAND my holosight came in today!

0327101141.jpg

0327101141a.jpg

0327101144a.jpg

0327101143a.jpg

0327101144.jpg

"MLITARY" they tried so hard...

0327101143.jpg

POV

so there you have it :D , my baby, lol

Hey Guys! I just got myself a Molle vest and an M9 Bayonet! I don't have pics yet, but i think i should soon!

As of my M4. I'm getting a G&G Combat Machine Blowback M4A1 and I'm buying either a dboys or a echo 1 ris unit along with a peq 2 unit.

This is what it will look like, except the foregrip will be different. Thanks doctornoob!

[attachment=16277:myweapon(2).jpg]

The peq is there, it's just on the other side! :D

And like i said, i'll show my vest later, and maybe with me wearing my unfinished mark vi helmet!

bringing this thread back from the grave because I'm looking for a H&K Mark 23 pistol with LAM. A "silencer" would be cool but not needed.

I have been looking for a few weeks now and havent found what i needed. at this point I'd settle for a cheapy one.

If anyone knows a place that has one let know.

hey guys figured i would post in here instead of creating another thread about air soft....

about a week or so a go I came across a real shotgun online that I would like to get in a airsoft version so I figure i would post in here incase any of you may come across it if you frequent any airsoft sites.. the gun i am interested in getting a airsoft version of is the KSG from Kel Tec
KSG_3357web.jpg

Holy mother of Bungie! These airsoft guns are making me want to buy some! All I've got it a see-through plastic Heckler and Koch MP5K:(. And RESTREPO that's an awsome Mk14!:D Oh and sorry no pics.

Holy mother of Bungie! These airsoft guns are making me want to buy some! All I've got it a see-through plastic Heckler and Koch MP5K:(. And RESTREPO that's an awsome Mk14!:D Oh and sorry no pics.

Thanks

Airsoft its great fun, and a very addictive hobby as well. If you need any help choosing an airsoft gun I'll gladly help you out.

Here more pictures lol
20111229111835.jpg

20111228153319.jpg

20120326162256.jpg

I might take you up on that offer one day, but for right now I don't have the money (haven't got a job yet), it's sad but true. I know what you say about fun. I've only played a few times with my brothers, but I had a blast. That pistol of yours looks real enough to be used as a prop in a movie. Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back