UltimateIronManHelmet.jpg

[attachment=15558:Ultimate Ironman Helmet.zip]

Edited: finished the chest, didn't want to double post

UltimateIronManChest.jpg

[attachment=15559:Ultimate Ironman Chest.zip]

Edited again: finished shoulder, didn't want to triple post

UltimateIronManShoulder.jpg

[attachment=15560:Ultimate Ironman Shoulder.zip]

More Editing: You think I can get them all in one post??

UltimateIronManAbPlate.jpg

[attachment=15561:Ultimate Ironman Ab Plate.zip]

edited: added cod

UltimateIronManCod.jpg

[attachment=15594:Ultimate Ironman Cod.zip]

Edited: Added Bicep

UltimateIronManBicep.jpg

[attachment=15662:Ultimate Ironman bicep.zip]

Edited again: Added Thigh

UltimateIronManThigh.jpg

[attachment=15679:Ultimate Ironman Thigh.zip]

Edited: Added Shin

UltimateIronManShin.jpg

[attachment=15682:Ultimate Ironman Shin.zip]

Edit: Added Fore-Arm

UltimateIronManForeArm.jpg

[attachment=15683:Ultimate Ironman Fore Arm.zip]

Edit: Added Foot

UltimateIronManFoot.jpg

[attachment=15684:Ultimate Ironman Foot.zip]

[attachment=15689:Ultimate Ironman Accents.zip]

Edit: Files Complete (Enjoy)

UltimateIronMan.jpg

[attachment=15690:Ultimate Ironman Pep Files.zip]

Wow, this is some pretty awesome stuff you guys are doing here. I am currently working on Dungbeatles Iron Man helm and hope to start with the neck soon.

I have been trying to figure out how to unfold but, every time I try it doesn't do it right. All the pieces look really small and only fit on one page. Do I have something wrong in the settings? Once I have this figured out, I would love to help.

Darth Scruffy said:
Wow, this is some pretty awesome stuff you guys are doing here. I am currently working on Dungbeatles Iron Man helm and hope to start with the neck soon.

I have been trying to figure out how to unfold but, every time I try it doesn't do it right. All the pieces look really small and only fit on one page. Do I have something wrong in the settings? Once I have this figured out, I would love to help.

Take the unfold scale off of auto and then set the size you want the finished model to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
GO MR. STREEPER!!!! is this the first set i posted or the new set I posted where all the pieces are scaled to one another for eastier sizeing?

Lo_techStark said:
GO MR. STREEPER!!!! is this the first set i posted or the new set I posted where all the pieces are scaled to one another for eastier sizeing?

I took the first set you posted and edited it. This way if you import any of the other pdo's they will stack to make the full suit in a real size scale. I also edited the legs and feet to a bit wider / smaller. The entire pdo set looks like this. And is now fully unfolded, I am just moving the pieces around onto to paper now. :)

UltimateIronMan.jpg

BenStreeper said:
I took the first set you posted and edited it. This way if you import any of the other pdo's they will stack to make the full suit in a real size scale. I also edited the legs and feet to a bit wider / smaller. The entire pdo set looks like this. And is now fully unfolded, I am just moving the pieces around onto to paper now. :)

UltimateIronMan.jpg

SWEET!! that settles that then.HA!

Hows the model look for pepping? Is this gonna work for everyone?

Lo_techStark said:
SWEET!! that settles that then.HA!

Hows the model look for pepping? Is this gonna work for everyone?

my god!!! I'm about to have a heart attack just from looking at this! Now where did I put my spare arc reactor? :D

OH YEA!

I might make that helm over the weekend.

That looks awesome!

Keep this up and i might have to build the hulk buster too. :D

These are great unfolds!!! I'm just glad its taking as long to unfold as it did me the model.HAHA!!! Took my laptop to work and missed alot of lunches.HA

Lo_techStark said:
These are great unfolds!!! I'm just glad its taking as long to unfold as it did me the model.HAHA!!! Took my laptop to work and missed alot of lunches.HA

These are great sir, All unfolds are done and in post 61 I also added a complete files zip. For the 2nd: bicep, fore-arm, and thigh please Flip the pep files. Hope you guys enjoy I know I will. And a Huge Thank you to Lo_techStark!!!!!!! I have been wanting to make this suit for a long time (Hence my quick unfold).....

Do you mind If I add these files to Section_Sixteen??

No, go ahead!!! Just give me some credit for it,ok? Thats all i ask.Thanks for the unfolds on these :)Oh did i not include the knee section and foot bar thingy in the shin files? and one more edit lol I bounced over to Section Sixteen and was trying to download the mrk 1 and classic armor files but they are no longer avaliable to download.Is there any way I can get them from you.

Lo_techStark said:
No, go ahead!!! Just give me some credit for it,ok? Thats all i ask.Thanks for the unfolds on these :)Oh did i not include the knee section and foot bar thingy in the shin files?

Added in thanks I forgot about those

Rehosted files in downloads section, I lost the mrk 1 though but I put the ironmonger back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back