"ultimates" Ultimate Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man. I'm an Iron Man collector, so I scoop up everything I can get. The ultimate was never really a fan favorite but it had it's good parts. I really liked the armor too, but they slacked on the helmet design. You did a great job on it. What's next?

I would like to try the extremis armor(comic) or take a shot at the hulkbuster.I'm not to sure yet. The helm was what sold me on the ultimate armor,its the legs that are the weak design part for me.

Yes it would.I'm not sure its the one a wanna tackle first.I even thought of these two to make.I think they would be easy and fun.Even if they couldn't be made into a wearable armor,they would make a cool display item for any Ironman fan.

classic ironman would be my choice out of the two. i've only seen the movie and later comic book versions made

Lo_techStark said:
Yes it would.I'm not sure its the one a wanna tackle first.I even thought of these two to make.I think they would be easy and fun.Even if they couldn't be made into a wearable armor,they would make a cool display item for any Ironman fan.

Those are both very COOL. I'd vote for the classic armor first.

Clif

Last edited by a moderator:
The silver centurion came way before the suitcase armor. I've got some reference pics of the extremis if you need it.

2yngvg7.jpg

1jqfle.jpg

Ultimate Iron man

does anyone have the pep for this... i need to make this. its a must for me.
only i cant seem to download it anywhere... help appreciated
thanks

I am also dying to get hold of the Ultimate Iron man peps. I can't seem to find them anywhere either. PLEASE HELP.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back