Usama Bin Laden Confirmed dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can safely scratch him off the 2012 candidates list. Although i don't believe in 2012 lol.

I want to know who exactly was on the other side of that bomb and pulled the trigger on him, through all the floods, earthquakes, storms and radiation, the world needed this.

Maybe we should get a 405th representative to teabag whats left of him in spartan armour.... that sounds gross in too many ways.

You are sadly right about that. I hope he leaves some glory for the men who actually did the work.
Why do you say "sadly"? This is something that goes beyond red and blue. People of all persuasions want him to exact justice and while I want him taken alive, this is something that we all should celebrate. Don't insert partisanship into this. This is not the time for that.

EDIT: watching the announcement right now...

So, an SO team or teams went in and a fire fight ensued. It's going to be a while before we know all the nitty-gritty details behind this operation.

I want to hear details, times , locations all of that. Just think how the guy who pulled the trigger felt.

Yes me fellow brothers in arms (fakes one at that and our few sisters too). He is dead. Let us celebrate this glorious day my friends by dressing up and walk around.

I personally don't care when or how it happened, I'm just glad he's out of the picture. I hate to mention this, but there is a possibility of increasing amounts of terrorist attacks due to his death, so please, everyone watch out and be careful.

I was watching Ironman, Tony Stark shooting arabs when I find out Osama Bin Laden was killed lol.
It's quite a landmark. Imagine what the guy who shot him must feel like!

I personally don't care when or how it happened, I'm just glad he's out of the picture. I hate to mention this, but there is a possibility of increasing amounts of terrorist attacks due to his death, so please, everyone watch out and be careful.
You're right about that. There will be an uptick in violence as payback for what happened. Most likely, Anwar al-Awlaki (an American out of Yemen) will encourage al-Qaeda affiliates to attack US interests.

I created a little before and after, he even has the same expression he had when the bomb hit.

Untitled-2.jpg

I remember reading about the remnants of the Third Reich after the Second World War. Expect a very violent response over the next few days.

I heard about this while playing an mmo (so random) and heard he was killed. At first I was like get outta town, no way, then I overheard CNN in the other room and was like.... OH HAPPY DAY XD

See, what aggravates me is that so many people are excited about this.
A man is dead, no matter what he has done, there is no reason in the universe to be grateful for it.
Hypocrisy is America's way of saying "hello"

A man is dead, no matter what he has done, there is no reason in the universe to be grateful for it.

Can you explain why we shouldn't be excited?

Its a good thing because its one life as apposed to possibly thousands if he had been left to continue. The good of the many before the good of the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back