What Does Your Username Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine because I like to steal things.

No, I got it from someone a while back because I'm a descendant of the Scottish Campbell Clan. Crook is a nickname for any Campbell for their usually crooked jaw.

got mine watching full metal jacket the part where they hire some prostitus the pimp says no no soul brother "tumbucu" thats how it was spelled out on close captions plus thats what i was watching when i was signing up i thought it was funny lol anyway aloha guys

The story behind this username is that St. Warhammer is a character in my dad's fantasy book that he is writing. He is a singing giant and I happen to play guitar, piano, drums, and can sing and am tall :)

Well the JH are my initials and misfit is for 2 reasons. Reason 1) I was always the odd ball or misfit with my friends growing up they were all into computers and I was into cars. Reason 2) I had a toy store call Misfit toys (as in the island of misfit toys) selling vintage toys and collectibles. Ended up closing up shop when my daughter was born, just was not enough money in it for 3 people to survive.

my username is my nick name which i got because i watched every episode of red vs blue and started talking like caboose all the time

meh just gba-gameboyadvance rom-read only memory man-homo: any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage

let's see... Empire was my nickname during my cadet orientation and of course every1 knows where spartan comes from, but im gunna explain anyway. it comes from my favorite game of all time, can u guess? thats rite... 300 haha jk

MY name is a little play on words
Saviour:meaning Save your
Tears:meaning just tears
reason: i was just tired of all the noobs on xbl crying in the post game calling me a cheater and what not so i made a new account
thats about it. its not just my forum name its my alter ego now i use it on everything hit me up on xbl Saviour Tears

trebek

hehe have you guys ever seen the SNL episode where will ferrell plays alex trebek in celebrity jeopardy? well i was texting my friend one day and he told me to "suck it trebek".

annnd it just stuck. i also thought it ironic because im a girl :$

My name Ragecage comes from the best movie and band tenacious d my names kyle and jack black calls kyle ragekage but I like to spell it with a c 117=fav spartan

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well my name is really Burk. It is my last name & it means fort or fortification.

I am former military & have always been Burk. Even my wife when we weren't even going out always called me just Burk.

So I just use what works best for me, lol.

A few months back, I got a notification on facebook which were the quiz results my friend recieved after answering a few questions regarding me. One of the questions asked if they thought Michael (me) was a scrub, and they answered yes. So curiosity hit me, and I googled the term only to find out that it's essentially a synonym for "noob". I figured I'd use this as my username here :p

My spartan ID in Halo3 is C13 (C 'cause of my last name.) C is also known as "Charlie" in the NATO-alphabet. 13 because of my b-day (13.12.88). Charlie 013 is also me as fictional Spartan Charakter. So there you have it ;)

well mine means alot, forst of all i am always 0235, wherever i am, whatever, email, xbox live, other forum names etc, and when i cant be 0235 im rjc0235/RJC0235
the RJC bit are my initials
Richard (or dick as i prefer) james (everyone has that middle name where i am) and Cockbill. yes my name is Dick Cockbill. i will change my middle name to ed, so im dick ed.

as for the 0235 part, i have NO idea where it if from. probarbly an old bank car number.

My last name is Teets :) I know greatest last name ever
and not that I am a smoker but one day at work somone called me swisherteets (as in swishersweets the cigars) and it has stuck since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back