What Does Your Username Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a World of Warcraft fanatic. Anyone not familiar with it there's a dragon aspect in the game named Alexstrasza. Red head in her, non.. dragon.. form.. awesome red ruby flight dragon... I have a weird love of dragons so... I just replaced alex with my rl name.. Sarah.. and whamo. Instant non-creative awesome dragonness. I also love color changing LED lights.. My computer monitor has 2 long color changin LED lights behind it on the wall... to match my led color changing headset, wipe off board, coasters, water pitcher, stereo, ihome, (insert a bajillion light up dragon statues here)... I know i'm missin various items..

Anyway I am rambling... Sarahstrasza..... the prismatic dragon of sheer awesomeness. True story.

Finelargeaxe: Fine Large Axe, the weapon my Warrior in singleplayer Diablo 1 was wielding at the time I made an account for Diablo II online multiplayer. It has since stuck for most of my gaming habits.

Well the omega comes from its meaning "end" or "the end" so an omega would be a killer or assassin.
The Ravager is from my XBL GT and it just sorta goes with the omega.
in short
To Ravage and End

Sil3nt D3cay = on a drunk tangent i went on about how everything decays silently ,slowly and unnoticeable. my buddy told me the next day and it kinda stuck.
and 33 was is my favorite number

It is a typo I made a long time ago in IRC (most people probably do not even know what this is anymore.) I was trying to call myself an evil genius, made a typo, and kind of liked the name since evil geniuses usually are missing the genius part. Even though I usually have to explain it to people I stick with it since it tends to be unique on the internet. If you see someone using the name it is most likely me.

Mine is lame :( Chris is my name. D is the first letter of my last name. 424 is my birthday April 24th.

My INTERESTING user name is Admin Sir. Storm NG for Counter Strike Source. Sir. was my group of friends, Admin was me being an administrator, NG was Noob Galore, an Storm was the nickname that stuck with me because I always ran towards the enemy fast in the beginning of the round and wrecked people. If anyone else plays message me for my Steam name!

Mine is a Long Story I will try make Short !! One Fateful evening hanging out with some friends in College, Lets just say I got a bit more intoxicated then I really should have and in my drunken Stupor attempted to hit on a rather attractive girl. But the attempt was borderline pathetic if not so pathetic that it could have been a cheesy 80's movie starring any of the Brat Pack !! During this Escapade I was wearing my Trusty Nintendo Hoodie !! So from that day forward my Friends Called me PimpTendo and due to a lot of sites restriction on naughty words I had to Shorten it to Pmptendo !!! Thus Pmptendo was Born.

Soul-Drinker was the name of a Space Marine chapter from Warhammer 40k. And the name of a series of books about said chapter. When I was in like 6th or 7th grade I needed a random chat name on some chat forum I found and it was the first thing that came to mind since I had started reading the book.

Just tried to make it my universal tag after that. Deviantart, youtube, whatever.

soul products-

in tenth grade i had to come up with a logo for all my art projects, a sig if you will. i ended up drawing a funky, punkish style skull and the same style hands that were ripping open its shest revealing a shinying green soul, so i ended up titling it soul productions and it stuck.

It happened in HS. I was named Jester by my brothers for my nature when it came to stressful moments, I.e. Finals, Midterms, Baby-mama drama, you name it. I was quick with the wit and i couldn't let my guys walk around p.o.'d, I was always one with the great pick-me-up lines. and 10 14 is my B-day. It's been my online tag for 8 yrs now. And call sign for certain situations.

As my bro Davon would say "I'm the Mystical, Miniacal, Mr. 1014!"

well, i have two main ones.
my first one (the one i use on here) Cjsuner, comes from when i started runescape, yes i said it, runescape... it was like when i was.... 6? and i was trying to think of a name, and so i took my entials.. "cj" and then thought of what i could do to make it intresting, so then i thought of my grandpa, who has the same as me "cj" so i decided that i would add son, to it, but that looks to japense xD so i changed it around, and came up with Cjsuner, which is pronounced Cj Sunner, not suner.... xD

My second name, which i should have used on here instead, is my regular gamer tag, Sniper.freak : this name came from when i was playing halo 2 for the first time in my life at my friends house. I have always liked long range fighting, or hand to hand, so i decided i would give the sniper a go, and well... i kinda owned with it (still do!) and so, my friend called me a freak with the sniper.... hence where i get "sniper freak" from... i liked it, it was catchy, but it needed something else but simple that would not change my name. So, i added a period in place of the space. i did this becuase 1. makes me easier to find, 2. reminds me of the bead that is on your head right now ;)
On a side note: i don't and never have owned any of the halos, nor do i have an xbox even xD but i can still beat my friends who own the game with ease...

thats my story...

Zacky Panic.

A play off of my real name, was always instilled at a young age to not use my real name on the internet - times have changed, but for user names I tend to stick with it.

My real name is Dylan Panic.

Red-109 is a combination of my nickname (Red) and my Mandalorian Mercs "official member" count. This number is significant because it was through official membership of this organisation that my gf and I were listed in the Malaysia Book of Records as Malaysia's first Mandalorian Mercs members.

Got the name Red from Red Royal Guard of Star Wars, which was my first "proper" costume. I added the number 109 to make it sound more "Spartan", and plus I couldn't find any Spartans in the literature who had the ID 109. So, I called dibs on it!

There you have it. :)

Mine was a name that someone on our 501st boards came up with for a one-word name I could use on my ODST armor. I think it fits me better than the others I've used.

My main and oldest nickname online is 'redcorellian' - pulled from Han Solo's red bloodstripes and his home planet. I also go by "Red" alot to folks who know me with that name. So /highfive to the Red above me.

My name comes from...well Russian because i'm Russian, and 2112 is from my friend's gamertag (Roadkill 2112). It's also the best rush album out of all of em :D

When I signed up for XBL I had no Idea what to use as a name. I went with DrexSS. Drex is a cleaning solution we use where I work lol which was suprisingly taken, So I added SS as in Chevy Super Sport.

My forum name and name I use for everything these days is a Song by Iron Maiden which I thought sounded cool and went well with the type of games I play.

Atlas goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back to the days of Astro boy 1980's series, the character atlas, Whom i thought was epic. Another reason i chose atlas, BIOSHOCK! one of the greatest games ive ever played, It is Frank Fontaine's Alias, and i thought he was pretty cool, till he told me he was realy Fontaine );!
The hunted part is based from the Hunter enemy from halo series, but also coz of this game me and my friends use to play called "Seek and Capture" where we would essentially play a combinationof CTF and VIP from Halo. The objective was to find the one holding the Flag, this was the vip, when the flag was stolen, the Hunters would take it back to their base. Now my fave part was when my team was hunted, as i was the vip usually. Hence, the Hunted part of my name is explained.

Well, user name is combination of my name and my bf name........so you can think that its meaning is love........

I just like using my own name. (sometimes I deliberately don't join websites if it's taken as a username) :p
Though sometimes I just make stupid things up, like "poorlydrawnsprite".

For those interested, my name is the name of a Matron Saint of France and has two meanings. The ancient French meaning is "stony place", but the more contemporary traditional meaning is "singer" (from chanteuse). St Chantelle has a small region of France named after her, where the ruins of an old abbey sit atop a hip.

if some of you noticed my picture is of ichigo from bleach.Well i kind of thought of what they do and they kill hollows which i thought represented shadows and they kill them or slay them. So if you see a Shadow_Slayer or shadow_slayer320 anywhere thatll be me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back