will you do just halo or can it be anything with in reason

cuz if so id like on of this picture

with my screen name i blood red color

Thats just badass signatures there Quinn

Omg im taking so long, hopefully i can still squeeze by :p

Name wished to be placed on the signature: SprayNoob

Main image:Odst helmet on AR

Colours: flames (red, yellow and orange) with black consuming the flames

Other, etc: in quotations "Death smacked across our faces" and "One way-ticket straight into hell" (~you can change the quotes if you want, im kinda taking to long deciding on a real quote.~)

Pixel Width x Pixel Length: like everyone elses but times 1.5 or so.

Spraynoob

SprayNoob said:
Thats just badass signatures there Quinn

Omg im taking so long, hopefully i can still squeeze by :p

Name wished to be placed on the signature: SprayNoob

Main image:Odst helmet on AR

Colours: flames (red, yellow and orange) with black consuming the flames

Other, etc: in quotations "Death smacked across our faces" and "One way-ticket straight into hell" (~you can change the quotes if you want, im kinda taking to long deciding on a real quote.~)

Pixel Width x Pixel Length: like everyone elses but times 1.5 or so.

Spraynoob

Spraynoobs iS FINISHED!:

What? You said Time 1.5 :S

24drc05.jpg

JUST SO YOU KNOW, IT'S NOT HALO RELATED SO YOU CAN CHOOSE ANYTHING YOU PLEASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: bobbio555

Main image: 2 actually. This and this. I don't want them facing each other.

Colours: Something dark, but with some red in there too.

Other: "The only option we always have is death." written at the bottom, once again, in dark text.

Pixels: A bit wider than the ones you gave to other people.

Thanks a lot for this, I've been meaning to get a proper sig for ages...Now I can just get you to make me one :p

bobbio555 said:
Name: bobbio555

Main image: 2 actually. This and this. I don't want them facing each other.

Colours: Something dark, but with some red in there too.

Other: "The only option we always have is death." written at the bottom, once again, in dark text.

Pixels: A bit wider than the ones you gave to other people.

Thanks a lot for this, I've been meaning to get a proper sig for ages...Now I can just get you to make me one :p

Here is Bobbio55's :)

8wjl76.jpg

Name wished to be placed on the signature: Sparrow

Main image: This would be nice, or some other image of a white CQB spartan.

Colours: White and blue, with some grey thrown in

Other, etc: My name on the right if possible, with the slogan 'Where angels fear to tread', superimposed somewhere.

Pixel Width x Pixel Length: Around 100x300 would be nice

This would be really brilliant, since I have no skill at all in signatures.

These sigs are really cool but rather then asking you to make one for me I will make my own might I ask though What program are you using?

Squirtle117 said:
These sigs are really cool but rather then asking you to make one for me I will make my own might I ask though What program are you using?

I'm actually in a vacation in China, and that my cousins only have Photoshop Cs2, so yeah, I'm returning back to Australia on the 7th so might be a slight improvement while using Photoshop CS4. Because Everything on here is chinese, and i can't read Chinese xD. Shame on me ;)

EDIT: Here is 009-SPA's :)

zuo1ex.jpg

Ok for some reason, all that pops up is 'Posted Image' So i'm going to post the link specifically only for 009-SPA: http://i50.tinypic.com/zuo1ex.jpg

Name: lord_dalton

Main image:
1191699851104.jpg
crop out the black areas

Colours: font colour should be red and i would like to see if you can fit "Spartans never retreat! Spartans never surrender!"

Pixel Width x Pixel Length:640 x 308

can you manke me the war machine one, with in the left corner in the "iron man font" Bobvdijk

Thanks in advance

Bob

Is mine almost done? D: I don't wanna sound demanding but you have everyone elses done that were after me. >_<

Name: Neoproks

Main Image: If it wouldn't be too much could you mash up this, this, and this(just the sword)?

Colors: It doesn't matter too much, but I do like red and black; mayber some copper/bronze

Other: Could it say somewhere ,"Spartans never surrender!" or "Spartans! Prepare for glory!" in blood-like writing

Dimensions: Whatever you think is best.

nice job, if you start to get overwhelmed with 405th tags, i can lend a hand. i miss using photoshop, damn pep designer taking all my time away from it.

Ok sorry I would like this as the main picture. Main and the back ground any thing cool. And Cayoke in letters at teh bottom. And the whole thing not to big but not to little

hey Cayoke, was just playing around with this. i was going to use the pic you put up, but i know that i have used it for many sigs other then here and it just doesnt look good within the size req for sigs. so how do you like this?

it is kinda basic, just trying to do it while the kid sleeps, so it was quick

cayoke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back