Who Wants Free Signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jxkiller5, you had me worried there for a second. I thought "ah crap what did I do wrong this time?"

But then I read the 4th page, and I was relieved.

EDIT

Wait a sec, which pictures were you reffering to?

hi, im new and i dont know if your still doing these but i would like one with [attachment=14750:halo_arbiter.jpg], not to small, aussiearmormaker in cool writing and whatever else you think makes it look epic. love your work btw :lol

15 days later but, whatever. The ones on the first page could use some work. They're good for beginning though.

Not to steal the spotlight, but if anyone needs something rendered, (Like Rook-meo in my sig) I can probably do that, given that the image is defined enough to cut out the character.

I'm not much of a signature artist, but I know my way around.

Okay, Since a lot of people are requesting them, I shall continue to make them. My internet uncapps tomorrow so i'll be able to make them and upload them. Til' then!

My apologizes, I just thought that it was due to the recent down time. Maybe someone should lock the post if nobody wants anyone to post on it. Thank you. I will double check the posts from now on.

rofl, thats a necro of epic proportions xD. however, since it's a request thread.... i guess its ok... idk, you'd have to let the mods decide this one. but it doesn't really matter atm, as images bieng in the sigs is down right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back