Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would let one zombie scratch me and than become a zombie and destroy all of your false senses of security as I break into any bunker or go to Europe to eat your brains.......

I would hook up 27 amps to my roof, rescue my best friend, bring him to my house and wait untill it's en endless sea of zombies crawling at my house, then I will lead my friend up to the roof, give him a microphone, and let him sing. That should kill the hoardes pretty effectively.

Vrogy said:
I've read the zombie survival guide, as well as the World War Z audiobook.

#1 weapon: Shaolin spade. wide shovel on one end, crescent on other. About 7-8' long.
Think of it as a polearm designed to decapitate with both thrusting and slicing blows.
No fuel or ammo needed. Pretty quiet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaolin_spade

#2 weapon: heavy chu-ko-nu. A chu-ko-nu is a chinese repeating crossbow.
If one was fitted with a strong modern prod and materials, and very simple bolts were utilized- say, one-piece steel rods with sharpened tips, you'd get these benefits:
-skull-shattering.
-cheap/easy ammo
-very quiet
-fast rate of fire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chu_Ko_Nu

#3 weapon: machete/falchion. Can wear it at all times. Great for taking things off.
Again, no fuel or ammo needed, and pretty quiet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete

Armor:
articulated vacuum-formed polycarbonate, based on medieval patterns.
-mass-produceable.
-impervious to zombie claws and teeth
-quiet
Helms would probably be bubble-shaped, and special attention would be paid to the neck protection.
Gauntlets can be leather, with polycarbonate plates over knuckles and wrist areas- lets you operate machinery and use weapons.

Vehicles:
Horses, maybe wagons. If zombies break out, the supply chain is gone, and local alternative energy is nonexistent in the States. Horses are nice and easy to feed. Way quieter than a car or truck. If used in combat, barding armor is a must, and they work best in large groups.

Where to go:
#1:
Mountains. Rocky terrain and scarcity of prey discourages zombies. Cold freezes them. Lots of rock to build a stronghold. Fresh water in places. Open land means that watchmen can get a bearing on anything incoming.

#2:
A barrier island with fresh water. Near to industrial center or civilization is also a plus. Set up home base on a wide beach, construct defenses with natural areas where zombies will congregate, then smash their heads in from atop your battlements. Make raids on surrounding countryside for food, supplies, and machinery.
If the right barrier island is picked, the current between you and the mainland will take care of any bottom-walkers.
i'm on his team

Last edited by a moderator:
If "I see dead people." I would play courage the cowardly dog and yell "run away run away" and beat "happy feet" the heck out of town and find "Ash" and his wondeful chainsaw hand and watch him put a hurt on the "Evil Dead" and tell my wife to "give me some sugar baby!!!"

well, first I have to start my under ground bunker project with 3 doors and 2 mini gun turrets to keep um out, after that a another half wall with sniper rifles layed out, then a cash of weapons then a back up exit guarded by 5 doors and another mini gun, this route take about 5hrs going out. plenty of ammo stations randomly placed, and in the center will be the worlds largest supply of top romen and a micro wave, plus access to a well 2 mi under. that should do the trick.

know i would get a beretta M9 with silencer and a M1 Garand with silencer and scope and hole up in my basement for the first couple weeks of an outbreak to see if the problem would be resolved. after that and most of the survivors are dead i would find a good mall of store with plenty of dried food to eat and board it up. or go to an army navy store where they have MRE's. after i set up a good position i would then look for any remaining survivors using the rooftops and keeping away from the zombies. then i would survive until out of food and move on to another place

well its hard to argue about what a zombie is since its not real and therefore is very ambiguous. However, seeing as there are millions of people around, that means millions of zombies. I've never been in a zombie siege, but i dont think any amount of ammo would help me if they are swaming around me by the thousands. id find all the survivors i could and escape to somewhere out in the middle of nowhere and create a fort with all of our guns there. Also, i dont care what type of gun it is, as long as its capable of killing zombies without getting me infected

but if you stay stationary then there would be hordes of zombise comeing and when you keep moveing then the zombies dont have time to get there

Plan A- First i'd aquire a L96 with 1000 armour pearcing rounds, a C8 with 10 high cap drum mags with 500 rounds each all of them with semi-armour pearcing rounds, and a CF standard issue 10mm pistol with 15 16 round mags, all hollow-points. Next, I'd run to the school bus parking lot (about 100m down the road) and steel a bus. I'd bring the bus back to my backyard were my famialy and friends would be waiting. We would outfit the bus with razer wire and reinforce the walls, roof with anything we could (mostly heavy duty metal bars because we have plenty of them in my shop in my back yard), and bar up the windows. Than we would grab any food we could, along with anything that could serve as a weapon if worst came to worst. Next we would drive as fast as possible to the military base in Trenton Ontario were the infection will not have reached yet. I would recive gear and my famialy and friends would be trained on how to properly use the C8 rifles. Me and my uncle (who is a JTF2 special ops sniper) would help set up a perimater around and inside the base. Than we would call for reinforcements and air support on a 24 hour basis. We would kill every infected thing, and get restalked with food and water every month. eventualy we would be airlifted to Baffen Island were a camp of survivers are, and we would live out the rest of our lives, but also make sure we would re-populate the world as much as possible.

Best plan ever!

BUT PLAN B- Get Ghuck Norris and a BB gun. Infact, scrap all of plan A.

if i heard first about a zombie outbreak , i would load my car with all supplies .food/armor/travel kit/ kicthen knifes.
go to my work place which is a Big hardware store, bar all doors
* place has shutters and bar system to windows door on entrances*

5 floors

5th floor is a fishing and hunting shop , .22 ammo rifles/guns/ crossbows /knifes /camoflogue/camping gear, enough to peirce flesh or the head of a zombie .

4th floor is a private floor only acess to fire stairs or evalator , good for hiding/ sleeping.

3rd floor has many ledge and windows, useful for sniping or planning out ways around the town in chao's or can lead to crossing above other building for escape.

2nd floor : cafateria , fresh food for only short period time , lead to fire stairs if need be , able to get to first floor roof for escape or close range shooting.

1st floor , clothes , thick clothing /boots /gloves , main floor of the building so is consider a maze, bathroom section , mirrors can be used for seeing about if a zombie does somehow make it's way in, many doors leading to above or lower floor, can be blocked or made as escape to safer flooring.

bottom floor consists of , camping gear , melee weapons/DIY tools* power generators very good* little electical goods*wind up torche's/radio/ walkie talkies* ,garden supplys, *basic chemical weaponry*, fences, food shop and plently of bottled water.

warehouse: may be tricky as doors to lorrys could be bashed down if there are great numbers, stuff the shutters with many items. other than that works good for a deport/mission hunt/escape route's.

this place would be made my base for the first few months, gain some surivors , plan an escape route , distance ourselfs somewhere far for civilisation
In uk so scotland forests would do well*

you never know when they'l plan to bomb apart of a country so i guess you'l need to move once in awhile.

make it to the sea's , less danger but more profounded to mother nature harshess on sea, travel to a very cold country , high on moutains.

the thing is thou no one can tell what or how a zombie will be when undead , faster moving / powerful or just slow and slugish.

Thing is cells has died and been reanimated, nerve's will be destoryed, so moving your body normaly would be a rather difficult challage , with little brain power and only electical pulse's moving the body , it'l be close to someone who's been numbed.

well in reality land to be on a serious note, the only way any one would survive is gather at the nearest military armory and get as many weapons as they could as well as rounds h.e. grenades and frag grenades into as many hummers and a.p.c.'s as possible an head for the coldest place you can go in a land locked vehicle. When you get the coldest place you can go by land then you cram all the stuff you gathered into freighter ships with food from the local grocery stores. Then head either to Antarctica on the North Pole because the human body whether or not it is a zombie will only allow the human brain to function until it hits a temperature of 69 degrees Celsius. The zombie would literally freeze solid after that stage from not being able to move. So can any one say Eskimo time?

I'm not so sure abouthow to fight the zombies but I do know where I would escape to

a few kilometers away is a 16th century castle complete with moat and everything whcich makes it imposiblle for them to get inside as long as you pull up the bridge when you're inside

Me, my husband, and our friends have talked this through.

One of our friends works as a security officer at a Bosch Braking plant. The plant has 8ft. tall wrought iron fences around the entire plant. The access points are few and consists of one automated fence for trucks and 2-3 vertical iron turnstyles of human size which can be locked down. The plant itself is huge and has plenty of facilities to use for food growing, storage, living, and vantage points. The roof is both a point of offense and a good place to collect water. Within 100 ft. of the plant is a gas station. There's a possibility we could take over the station in time to get a surplus of fuel to take back to base. I would trade my car in for a scooter or motorcycle at the first opportunity available. Fuel efficiency and mobility, in an environment where resources and obstructions pose problems, make it a smart choice.

I have a suit of riot gear which I would wear for personal defense, namely against hostile survivors (don't doubt the ability of humans to screw each other over in a survival situation).

My weapons of choice:

I have low proficiency with firearms, so I would begin with what I know how to use...
-ASP Baton or Mag Lite- human encounters, breaking glass
-Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu- human encounters, unarmed
-Crowbar, blunt weapon and utility object
-Katana, slashing weapon, minimal upkeep
-Compound Bow, picking off undead from our roof, limited ammunition, but at the least, a good diversion

Others in my group, such as the security officer are proficient in a variety of firearms (per army training, hobbies, etc). I'm certain they would employ the use and maintenance of handguns and rifles. We'll keep our group small and teach each other how to be proficient with all the weapons we have at our disposal.

I would not travel more than 1-2 hours away from our base. Travel is far too risky, even with the best laid plans. Best to just hunker down, keep to familiar territory, and hope that our lives will extend that of the infected.

1 word.... NAIIILGUUUN!!

i would probably use guns swords and alot of fire....oh and

NAIIILLLGUUUUN

i have no clue what their called but for some reason are tiny towns armoury has a big ass tank thing with like 5 automatic guns on it and 1 big rocket shooter thing..(lol i fail)

a nailgun would be ok , untill power pack get's low from 40 mins on portable .

i would stick with a gun and rifle that take .22 ammo and has a high pump pressure , not hard to carry around ammo , 500 of them in a little hand box.

power would be enough to enter threw flesh and maybe enough to pass threw .

won't be big impact but great for head shot intenison.

crow bar would be best melee/prying open doors and drains etc
but for close melee is smooth sharp knifes/swords , no on rigged blades as your'l have it stuck in afew swigs .

never want to travel at night time unless it for escaping an overrunned building your in , carry a wind up tourch/radio helpful in dark and new update.

but best thing for first outbreak is to secure a medium or big building if you know it inside and out and holds many items to live on and block off entrances/defence.

then it's about trying to rest while danger is about , find an unreachable place by anyone , or have your friends on look out while sleeping and wear some earplugs to silence out all shots and goaning outside.

only other thing is that some type of people are gonna turn on you in sisuations just to save their asses then figures out they messed up and die. Also to mention they're are idiots/bad people who are gonna be like raiders , kill anything even people to get what they want.
also bad thing aswell , if your defence building is spotted by a raider , they might bring the gang to overrun you for all your good's, so you may need to keep your cover of location by all means nesscesary.

army base :
May not be the best place to go when first outbreak has ocurred , as all soliders will proably shoot on first sight , you'l need to send a signal threw to gain a cease fire for entrance , plus with many trying to gain protection , bundling at the door trying to get in safe, it'l be a big zombie zone since many people are gathered at one spot.

best to visit after awhile , since it'l be either deserted/ abandoned, or still be a hot spot fire zone of soliders, keeping eye out for surivors.

for UK:
Problem with UK is there is gonna be a low chance of finding an actucal firing gun as such things are illegal .
so your gonna be melee / air rifle .
be lucky to find a pistol at a police station , unless there is an evidence locker which contains weapons .

Night_Star said:
a nailgun would be ok , untill power pack get's low from 40 mins on portable .
nail gun was a joke from WKUK my real plan was under though it sucsk cause i havnt thoght about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back