Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobi101

If there was a zombie outbreak in your town, what weapons and methods would you use to fight the zombies/defend yourself?
Personaly, i'd have a 38 callibur revolver, an FNP90 and an L96A1. I'd find my way onto the roof of the mall near my house, wip out my L96 and start picking off the zombies one by one. I'd make sure i had a large stock of magazines and rounds for all my weapons. If they managed to get onto the roof i'd switch to my P90 and drill em in the head.

i would haul BEEP up to m&r guns and ammo and steal all of their semi auto colts. basically its a m16 without full auto. then i would go to the gas station across the streat and fill up my tanks and drive off without paying. then id fight till i ran out of ammo then high tail it to the country side where id wait out the outbreak.

MA5C Assault Rifle to wound 'em, Energy Sword to finish the zombies off.
And a *small* amount of Plasma Grenades.

*Large, actually.

:lol: i would get a decent sized group of my friends and head to walmart.... where i would rally all workers and customers to blockade off all exits... once done me and my friends would kill off everyone we dont need......*no point in haveing all those extra mouths to feed... * there we would live out the rest of our days... at walmart they have enough guns and ammo to easly kill off the entire population of marion indiana from the roof... they have all kinds of shotguns.. 22's... 223's 9mm's the list goes on.... hell even a few bow and arrows.... :) but yeah thats my plan... go to walmart proclaim my self the leader.... then kill most of my followers so that my food would last longer :) :lol: *note all this will be done in my MC armor**

why would you want a 38?

i would sit at home at wait. we have enough food here and we are pretty much sitting on a homemade armory. haha

"Martha! Get me the shotgun!" Ummmm, although this is never going to happen, i'd probrably use.....My Chihuahua! As an attack dog!

One plan is to do nothing. Since the outbreak is in the US, it would have no ways of crossing the Atlantic/Pacific.

Plan #2: If it does break out here in Europe, I'd get as many weapons and ammo as I can from the Home Defence.

Third Plan is to fly to Iceland or Svalbard, since those places are cut off from the outside world. I'd prefer Iceland, since the volcanism there provides sufficient heat to the houses there. So no problem if the electricity would be shut down.

They will build a zombie bridge out of zombies because of their mass, or they would walk under water, they dont need oxygen.....

i would probably head to where my unit is stationed, use my M4 and M9 and then on the humvee's use the mk19 (automatic grenade launcher). picture that, but like 50 more

If something like this ever happened and you called 911, dont say "yes, my emergency is ummm zombies are invading so please help kthnx"....that will make the operator think your joking, to get the police/military to come, you gotta scream "HELP OMG COME QuicK jfhjfjjahsjushf" they wont know whats going on, but know you will need them, so they will rush over.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
One plan is to do nothing. Since the outbreak is in the US, it would have no ways of crossing the Atlantic/Pacific.

Birds can fly... and be zombified.

I'd hole up at the Laserdome. A 50' concrete dome with only two ways in or out with double sets of metal doors. Ventilation system, plenty of space, and it's right by the highway... and only a mile from my house.

Lz03x.jpg

But with my luck there'd be zombie arcade kids waiting inside for me when I got there. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Birds can fly... and be zombified.
I'd hole up at the Laserdome. A 50' concrete dome with only two ways in or out with double sets of metal doors. Ventilation system, plenty of space, and it's right by the highway... and only a mile from my house.

Lz03x.jpg

But with my luck there'd be zombie arcade kids waiting inside for me when I got there. :oops:
Sean just wants somewhere close he can run to incase zombies get him first. ;p

Ruze789 said:
Always remember:
Swords don't run out of ammo.

True, and I'd like to have a lightsaber(if they were real). It'd be a lot easier slicing up those zombies with one of those, but a Katana would work too.

AK47, HK G36C, (both w/RPG attachment) Jackhammer Shotty, dual batton swords from Hellboy, Dual glocks with extended mags. LOTS of ammo. and finally Troy Hurtubise Trojan Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back