Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink

Who do you want to win the presidential :not worthy: Elections​

Last edited by a moderator:
Gravemind said:
I must say that if Clinton or O'Bama win, I'll leave the county.

Exuse me but why? What is wrong with Hillary or O'Bama are you racist and sexist or just blind? :mad:

pinkassassin said:
Exuse me but why? What is wrong with Hillary or O'Bama are you racist and sexist or just blind? :mad:

Hey calm down, its just an opinion of that person :eek: . Just because your opinion and his dose not match dosen't mean you should just get all fired up o_O . And if I could vote I would vote for Hillary. I think she will make better decisions for America and she would be more help for the people in the long run instead of the other candidates. :)

Dedrick said:
Hey calm down, its just an opinion of that person :eek: . Just because your opinion and his dose not match dosen't mean you should just get all fired up o_O . And if I could vote I would vote for Hillary. I think she will make better decisions for America and she would be more help for the people in the long run instead of the other candidates. :)

:cautious:
I think you shud calm down I was just asking a question. But I agree with that Hillary would be best... I met one person that said that Hillary would make a terriable canidate because she couldn't control her emotions because she was a female (the person that said was a female)
lolz
:lol:

mad mag had a sexest poster

Hillary Clinton
the only time she's
not taking a stand
is when she's peeing.

wtf?!? ;)

pinkassassin said:
I am not any of those. Just because I dislike a politician or a political affiliation, it has nothing to do with gender or race. I personally see them as poor leaders, who are using their status as minorities to gain votes usually spent on actual political matters. Now the votes of certain people are being cast for people that merely have the same race/gender. Political decisions should be based on politics, and nothing else. This may include social and economic policies, but all votes should be based on well though out choices. People need to be responsible in their votes. Now, if someone casts a vote for someone who has similar standpoints and views, that is okay. I respect a good, though out decision; despite the fact that I disagree with that view.

I personally support Giuliani.

i'd vote Colbert. i know alot of you are going to say that he is just doing it for attention but he actually knows what he is doing and wants to help America become the greatest country in the world again (no offense to any non U.S.A-icans). I wouldnt vote for Clinton or Obama just because the majority of people will vote for them just to set a record. That and i dont believe in what they do (im a conservative republican btw). I dont want free health care, most of what we would get would be crap. Why would you support abortion? If the girl didnt want a child she shouldnt have had sex. Why support gay marraige? they cant reproduce (thank god) and they dont do anything significant for society besides making america look bad.

those are just some things i felt like sharing. :]

edit: gravemind pretty much summed it up for me there. Guiliani would be a good leader because he knows who our enemy is-
radical islamic terrorists.

abandonship said:
edit: gravemind pretty much summed it up for me there. Guiliani would be a good leader because he knows who our enemy is-
radical islamic terrorists.

dude, thats pretty close minded. theres terrorists who arent islamic. look at the IRA for an example. they bomb stuff in Ireland all the time, but they arent islamic at all.

besides, the only enemies the US has is the ones it creates for itself. years of meddling in foreign affairs have caused a lot of bitterness towards us, and we are not the saviors that we were once perceived to be in both world wars.

my dig on Guiliani is that he's doing the same thing that Bush did to garner support, and that using the public's fear of "terrorists" to get votes. which to me, is no different than Clinton using her sex or Obama using his race to get votes.

i support Ron Paul, mainly because he hasnt flip flopped on any of his policies the entire time hes served in office with Congress. Even though i dont agree 100% with his policies, i have the utmost respect for honesty, or as Steven Colbert calls it "truthiness". if Colbert was a serious candidate, id vote for him.

i think id vote for the black guy... except he might get assasind... and clinton wtf is voting for her?! o_O
****! i missed colbert :( i wanna recount sorry!

optimusaint said:
dude, thats pretty close minded. theres terrorists who arent islamic...look at the IRA for an example. they bomb stuff in Ireland all the time, but they arent islamic at all.

I think he's talking about terrorists who target Americans. It doesn't appear to be close minded at all. It's true that the IRA does not Islamic extremist points of view, but it doesn't target Americans either.

Seems everyones just gotta go for the comedia ^^ can someone say, dejavu =. (what was that movie called ><) o_O

optimusaint said:
dude, thats pretty close minded. theres terrorists who arent islamic. look at the IRA for an example. they bomb stuff in Ireland all the time, but they arent islamic at all.

besides, the only enemies the US has is the ones it creates for itself. years of meddling in foreign affairs have caused a lot of bitterness towards us, and we are not the saviors that we were once perceived to be in both world wars.

my dig on Guiliani is that he's doing the same thing that Bush did to garner support, and that using the public's fear of "terrorists" to get votes. which to me, is no different than Clinton using her sex or Obama using his race to get votes.

i support Ron Paul, mainly because he hasnt flip flopped on any of his policies the entire time hes served in office with Congress. Even though i dont agree 100% with his policies, i have the utmost respect for honesty, or as Steven Colbert calls it "truthiness". if Colbert was a serious candidate, id vote for him.
we're not in the middle of a war with the IRA right now though. the truth is, we are fighting radical Islamic terrorists. trust me, i dont have anything against muslims, i was just stating that he knows who we need to be fighting.

Ron Paul would be a good choice if Colbert wasnt running.

Romney
Romney
Romney

any reason why his name is on there three times??
lol
adding a little influence?

Spartan C07 said:
I think he's talking about terrorists who target Americans. It doesn't appear to be close minded at all. It's true that the IRA does not Islamic extremist points of view, but it doesn't target Americans either.

true, but his statement as is sat made it sound like they were our only enemies. or that islamics are the only kind of terrorists. i know thats not the case, but it can be perceived that way.

abandonship said:
we're not in the middle of a war with the IRA right now though. the truth is, we are fighting radical Islamic terrorists. trust me, i dont have anything against muslims, i was just stating that he knows who we need to be fighting.

Ron Paul would be a good choice if Colbert wasnt running.

very true, i was just pointing out that Al Quaeda isnt the only terrorist group in the world. also, North Korea was recently depicted as a threat to the US, and they arent islamic either. i understood your intention, but i think that maybe other may misconstrue your statement and say "yeah! bomb all muslims!" thats all.

aside from that, i still doubt Guiliani as a leader. he basically said that Al Quaeda hates us because of our freedoms, and that they attack us because of it. by that thinking, they will never stop attacking us because we will not change our form of government; basically we will never cease to be free. theres a large amount of evidence that points to a different motive, and it's that Al Quaeda attacks us because we have historicially always sided with Israel in middle eastern affairs, as well as armed one Islamic group so that they may attack another (arming iraq to attack iran, and then later arming Kuwait and Saudi Arabia to attack iraq). they may use religious references as a rallying point, but mostly its occupation and global meddling that has most extremists up in arms about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back