ANOTHER Halo 4 helme. . . Wait-WHA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dh748

So I got my hands on the Halo 4 helmet, Which I'm gonna use for My costume On my other thread. This thing is BEAST. NOT for the faint of heart, seriously the thing has so much detail It has pieces 1 MM thick. . . o_O

As far As I know I'm the first person to have a thread about it, So. . .YAY! :D
I'll be lucky to work on it 2 hours a night, but i'm a fast worker so who knows, I JUST started it and I'll have what progress I do in about an hour from now. . .

That looks nice! But insanely difficult, especially with the weird folds that make no sense. If I make a Halo 4 helmet, which I doubt I will, it will be the finished concept.

Haha yeah, I've been studying the model for almost 45 minutes now figuring out how im gonna work around it to get the final product. 4 the time being i'm gonna do somethin I should have done a LONg time ago. . .

HOMEWORK. . .

Noice. I just started mine today too. I'm a little further than you. Those details are a b***h fosho. Look forward to seeing your work. Checks out muh thread when I start it.

Looking good so far. Personally, I'm going to wait until the game is out since 343 stated that the armor shown in the teaser is not the final armor and that they are already past their fourth iteration of the armor. So who knows what it will actually look like?

Can't wait to see more of this one though.

me srry but i start a thread first :p

No offense tankball, but so what? This is Dh748's thread covering his build. There are tons of threads covering similar builds, and it's a bit petty to point out that you did it first in someone else's thread. Brag all about it in your thread, but please keep it there.

omg the unfolds look a bit hard for me cuz im a lazy worker so i think I'll unfold it myself and also great work so far

Looking good so far. Personally, I'm going to wait until the game is out since 343 stated that the armor shown in the teaser is not the final armor and that they are already past their fourth iteration of the armor. So who knows what it will actually look like?

I hope this Master Chief is not the final version. While I dont' hate anything about it, but it looks like MC has grown old with warts and bumps. 343 should revised some part of MC to be more sleek and deadly.

No offense tankball, but so what? This is Dh748's thread covering his build. There are tons of threads covering similar builds, and it's a bit petty to point out that you did it first in someone else's thread. Brag all about it in your thread, but please keep it there.

It is one thing to start a thread, but it is a whole different story to complete a build. I've seen too many started threads but with no end in sight.

After two months I am finally unpacked at my new house, and my helmet will be returning! only problem being I lost the model, so I have to re-ufold it (I do my own unfolds for everything) and print it out and start over. . .

After two months I am finally unpacked at my new house, and my helmet will be returning! only problem being I lost the model, so I have to re-ufold it (I do my own unfolds for everything) and print it out and start over. . .

Can't wait to see it, I can attest its a pain to build, good luck on the build hope to see progress soon

ok, I am happy to report that I am REALLY back this time, I wen through a bit of a depression there, and fell off the face of the planet. Gonna have to catch up on all of my threads, check out some new stuff (halo 4 is doin' pretty good btw) hopefully i'll get it done, only thing being is I have several different stages of a project going on so it'll be a bit. Any new, Less complicated helmet out there yet? wait, ill check.

I LOVE it when I find what i'm looking for. (Did a new reply to let people know I got an update)

Soo the new helmet I started a few hours ago, and have 6 hours invested in the whole thing so far.
Paper!
7384332864_70f480c6ab_z.jpg
IMG01178-20120616-1528

Ten minutes in!
7384331638_bffa0d7c03_z.jpg
IMG01179-20120616-1528

After a couple hours ( I took breaks, ok?)
7384331916_7ef2912d7a_z.jpg
IMG01180-20120616-2002

about five minutes ago.
7384332154_da36367362_z.jpg
IMG01181-20120616-2250

The thing about my phone is sometimes it has Good pics, sometimes bad. oh well, they're good enough.

Looks good so far.
I put between 35 & 40 hours into pep-ing that same helmet.
Take your time, it looks like you got a handle on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back