Bungie Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the Blue Team, it would be 'kind of' interesting, I guess...leading a team of Spartans and all...but I don't know how they'd work everything out, story-wise, seeing how they were stranded with Halsey inside the sphere. Butt that belongs to Ghosts of Onyx and it might be too long a shot.

point very much taken, i still read once in a while that there is a person that hasnt even played the game yet, i havnt even read all the books yet
ps-camera 3 has changed :)

gamerguy55 said:
...This is the second post by this guy... Does anyone know if it's real?

Cryptic indeed, His name is 7 (7 roman numeral 1's)

(Keep It clean, Pardon our dust.) I know they are the messeges from the si wallpapers. Anagrams perhaps? Or part of something bigger?

Any hoo. The skeptic in me says its another member playin' a joke.

We should see if other Halo-based forums, websites (HBo_Org?) have gotten similar messages.

Just out of curiosity, how long have those boxes been in the "Path of Doom" on Bungie's webcam?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for a double post...but...looks like there going to start unpacking those boxs any time now lights just came on and ive been seeing ppl wlaking in and out

redragon74 said:
sorry for a double post...but...looks like there going to start unpacking those boxs any time now lights just came on and ive been seeing ppl wlaking in and out
Teee hee heee!!!

Is it bad for me to be this excited about some boxes on a webcam? :rolleyes

IIIIIII said:
YELLOW MEANS YEILD
Finding all other posts by this member using the IP listed here it lists two other members from this forum.

Spartan 430 and another.

We don't like sock puppet accounts here. Pick an account and stick with it, or we'll get rid of all of them for you.

Have a nice day.

Also, you people need to stop speculating and relax. What ever is coming will come and then we'll all probably be happy. Be patient.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I cant read the note in the 3rd camera.... does anyone know what it says?
The ombudsman is in

But it seems Bungie is doing all this precisely to make us speculate, has been for Halo 3 as well Most of us enjoy it, as well, plus it brings a lot more excitement.

On the contrary, I was doin my best to stay away from this thread but SOMEBODY (Chris :cautious:) had to drag me in here against my will lol.

23Magnum said:
Also, you people need to stop speculating and relax. What ever is coming will come and then we'll all probably be happy. Be patient.

Ah, spoil sport! Speculation is half the fun.

this all leads back to the IRIS. I mean Yeah the IRIS. It will tell you what you need to know.

got this from a bungie guy i play with on XBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back