ButterBacon300's Noble Six Armor 3d Print and Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little progress has been made, but im bored, and I wanna post about it lol
20200828_134451.jpg

I did a thing you guys! I finally started on the big middle odst plate... still have no idea what to call it... and i even used a heat gun on it! Never done that before :)

Very little progress has been made, but im bored, and I wanna post about it lol View attachment 295361
I did a thing you guys! I finally started on the big middle odst plate... still have no idea what to call it... and i even used a heat gun on it! Never done that before :)
great job you got skills i use a heat gun and well i got to get a new hobby room lol

I finished it... much faster than I anticipated View attachment 295368
Its far from perfect but im proud of it! :)
Now i just need to go buy some more orange paint... and probably plastidip or something... i don't know what I'm doing still :lol:
i would be proud of it to! its not if it is perfect but it is that you made it. and it far better then i can do....

Ladies and gentlespartans I started painting today!

First I traveled to ye ol' home depot and bought some orange spray paint without checking the shade to see if it matched my other pieces... I grabbed the right one anyway

Then I got home and sprayed the chest plate orange
20200830_184825.jpg

Im so excited to finish it!
And finally I painted some details on it
Point Blur_Aug302020_212835.jpg

Lastly I blurred out the junk in the background of this photo so yall wouldn't have to see it! Now it just needs to be wheathered... im super hyper right now... can you tell? This is why I dont usually drink coffee.....

Ladies and gentlespartans I started painting today!

First I traveled to ye ol' home depot and bought some orange spray paint without checking the shade to see if it matched my other pieces... I grabbed the right one anyway

Then I got home and sprayed the chest plate orange
View attachment 295448
Im so excited to finish it!
And finally I painted some details on it
View attachment 295449
Lastly I blurred out the junk in the background of this photo so yall wouldn't have to see it! Now it just needs to be wheathered... im super hyper right now... can you tell? This is why I dont usually drink coffee.....
dude im glad you got the right color i have done that so many times and did not get the right color the halo gods were smiling on you. but really it looks great i want to see more pics when you get here all weathered, its going to look awesome...

It's been soooooo long since I've been able to work on this... where do I start? soooo... confession... the only reason I did odst armor was because I couldn't find the default reach spartan templates... but recently yall helped me on discord so I was able to get my grubby little hands on spartan templates... so... here's the back side of the glorious space diaper.
20210601_222220.jpg

I was also finally able to get my hands on plastidip and contact cement (finally no more hoping hot glue will hold ) so I used the cement to fix my helmet which split apart at the two separate prints I originally glued together. I then sprayed plastidip across the helmet and gauntlet pieces
Screenshot_20210601-222115_Video Editor.jpg

Once this is done, I will repaint everything orange, but this time around I'll be adding a secondary color! :D CYAN!!!!!
cyan_secondary.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back