Custom SHEET METAL ARMOR Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough man, the black isn't as harsh as it looks in that picture, the flash bumped up the contrast a bit. Thanks man, much appreciated. Thats a good idea, everyone in here keeps hooking me up with really good advice :D

I don't want to come off as rude because it's your project and I all but as you can tell by my avatar and username am a huge fan of the Templar knights of the middle ages haha...ironic cuz I'm not religious but that aside yea I use the same concept for my halo spartan boots

I don't want to come off as rude because it's your project and I all but as you can tell by my avatar and username am a huge fan of the Templar knights of the middle ages haha...ironic cuz I'm not religious but that aside yea I use the same concept for my halo spartan boots

That's all good man, cant blame a guy for his preferences :D. Maybe ill make a Templar helmet afterwards haha

That's all good man, cant blame a guy for his preferences :D. Maybe ill make a Templar helmet afterwards haha

If only I had a place to buy sheet metal in this ol' town of mine I would beat you to the punch haha but anyways I cant wait to see how you work the boots and cape!

NZ everything is looking fantastic!! I am loving the look. I cant wait to see pics of you out and about in the public lol

Looks awesome. As for boots just make a front instep guard and attach it to the laces.

That looks amazing on so many levels! (including hidden bonus level) its epic nice work :)

Haha a hidden bonus level is always epic (legitimately laughed out loud at your comment) cheers man, really appreciate positive feedback

Wow, I went through all 9 pages and I'm amazed. This looks freakin badass! Keep up the good work!

Thats dedicated man, everyone usually skips to the latest pictures. Thanks for taking the time to look through the build. Will do bro. Ill have some new pics up soon so keep lookin :D

wow really good work here.... this thing looks badASS for real please keep those PICs coming!!!

402502_3316408946498_1140935885_n.jpg

More coming :D

Your suit looks Awesome. I work on Aircraft sheet metal myself, so I can't believe I didn't try this myself.

One thing you may want to add depending on the look you want. Is to add some light weight chainmail to help complete your Awesome armor. Not a lot of it just some pieces to fill in the between areas. Chainmail is easier than what you just did, so I know you can do it.

It looks great without it and of coarse it is up to you. You don't want to over do it at any rate. It can get heavy quick. I have a Coif that is made of Black steel that weighs a couple of pounds.

Keep up the Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back