Guilty Spark 343 Is Now Completed Pix Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well since i wanted to take a break from my MK V armor i have decided to do something else an di found the guilty spark 343 pep i have the eye and inner part doe will do the outter part later today. so please tell me what you guys think.and now this is my hubby in the pix he did not do the pep i did.

1020504.jpg

1020505.jpg

1020506.jpg

looks good :)

you should paint it and suspend it over the ceiling :p

that would be totally kickass (H)

nah our plans are to make the eye light up and hat a piece of metal holding him up and make him look like he is floating behind me or my hubby at comic con.

yeah and i also am thinkin of doin a little voice box with some of his sayings or just his humming lol. like "o hello reclaimer."

ok just an update wife asked me to post since i was on. outer is cut out and starting to be put together should be complete and put up on here tomorrow night so just check on back tomorrow should see a full guilty spark.

ok pix will be up tonight she is 3/4 of the way done you will c the spark in like 3 hours since she is taking a break to calm the nerves lol. now just if i can finish cutting this dang odst helm and start to fold lol.

Well ok i promised the pix of a complete guilty spark 343 and i delivered. after all the blood sweat and tears from burning myself with a hot glue gun, and thousands of spidy webs. he is done finished complete yippie. meow. so here is what i have been workin on to get my mind of my MK V. Next i'm thinking of a recon helm. o and for the newbies this is not a newbie pep trust me im a newbie and it was hard as hell. but it was alot of fun to build though. let me know what u think and when we get to resining i will post those pix later i'm out.

1020507.jpg

1020508.jpg

1020510.jpg

Step2: Add blue light effects...

Step3: Add A hovercraft so it folows you arround...

I saw that pep file and i was wondering If annyone was going to pep it... Good job :D

Thanks i have already thought of the blue light effects the hovercraft on the other hand i am going to attach a rod to him and to my armor so he can follow me around. The hardest part when im finished is finding a file for his humming and random voices so i can add a voice box and have him hum or talk at the most random time :D

Also keep the comments coming please i just really want to know what you think of it

nah just looked and he is about thee size thaat he should b maybe just a tade bit bigger but not by much. and any ways any smaller and it would have been worst to build it i was watching her make this thing its a pain in the ass.here is a pic of spark in tartus's hands and a brute is taller then a spartan.and he is about the same size.

442px-HaloP_20-_2009.jpg

looks great cant wait to see you guys at the con. my friend wanted me to make him a 343 as a helmet so he could wear an all black body suit and go as guilty spark but this idea is even better.

I think that the 343 Guilty Spark would be a neat little prop to have! hehe

I believe I have that pep downloaded and I would like to get to it eventually. I can't wait to see it when it's all done! :D

well after this weekend we are starting to resin and when we get the idea down we are doing him then i will have her post more pix after he is resned for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back