Gundam Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
initial_d.jpg

Ever heard of Initial D?

It's an anime T_T I got addicted to it and I'm up to the 3rd season, after the first movie, and I probably shouldn't skipped the OVA, but whatever. It's gotten me REALLY obsessed with the Eight-Six, and I'm basically putting everything else on hold until I have my hands on one. I need a car, might as well do it in style. And, I'd really like to have a project car to learn from.

Six years ago, my cousin told me, "Kris, when you're my age, you'll understand." I'm his age, now. And I get it. I really get it. Point is, I need a job to finance the hunt for the Eight-Six.

Today I come looking for more advice on my next purchase. I have been going over this in my head for the past week and it is slowly driving me insane. All of them are master grades all of them are ones I plan on getting eventually I just cant really decide witch ones to get first. GM 2.0 and Char's Zaku 2.0, or GM 2.0 and Gouf 2.0, or completely throw Universal Century out the window and get Exia and the GN-X.
Finally a quick update on the Red Frame I have started panel lining and painting small areas
and have finished the head, shield, and part of the torso so hopefully I'll get it done before the end of the month.

I don't know if this is "new" news, or even relevant...

cardboard-gundam-2.jpg

More images and info here

Anyways, I thought it was cool. I don't know much about gundam :)

You should see the paperkraft gundams. Mainly the ones on firepaper and paper-replica. I usually use the second. Buildin the RX-0 unicorn gundam rite now.

Get Char's Zaku. That's a necessity for any MG collection.

Honestly, I'm starting to get sick of Cardboard Freedom. It keeps showing up. >.>

I considered making a papercraft SD GX Bit, but I'm all out of ink. That Unicorn's pretty cool, from what I've seen, a couple months ago.

Not knockin ya Hugh, thanks for showing, But I'd much rather see a Zaku in Cardboard at that size.

Whitelog: Any of those would be great pics for an MG set. I have the Gouf 2.0 and will be Getting the GM 2.0 here shortly.
I would say go for the Gouf, mainl;y because if you really want too, you can repaint to what you like and not disgrace the Char Zaku lol.
The Gouf is Hauss though, so be prepared for alot of parts. Even the whip was an amass of parts. Each link is individual.

Heres mine.
1202011002.jpg

1202011009.jpg

I've weathered my Gouf since these pics, it looks like this now

2142011013.jpg

Here's a rare that I Picked up from my Hobby Shop.

2142011005.jpg

Speaking of weathering, Shin Matsu's Zaku has this paintscheme you just want to weather and battle damage, but you can't do that, because he never took a single hit the whole war. It makes me wanna cry. xD

Great job on the Gouf and GM. (Diggin' that Flight Gouf. That the HGUC?)

I wouldn't even bother with rust, since it's never exposed to oxygen, in order to oxidize. I mean, maybe some carbon scoring where it runs through smoke clouds, but really, that's all the weathering I could do to an S. Matsu.

true, but I just wanted a little bit of effect. I have a Desert Weather kit I'll be using on my gouf a little more. maybe even the Zeta plus

Understandable. Art sometimes makes logic take a back seat for good effect. It's just hard for me to do any more to that particular Zaku, with that knowledge.

Still, I really wanna just beat the hell out of my PG Strike.

Strike takes a beating in the series so it does kinda call for it.

You know, Looking at my Gelgoog, and I'm gettin itchy.

Just Picked up another Gouf Glight Type. And I also oreders a MasterGrade2.0 Zaku Cannon!
Oh I can't wait till it arrives!
My Ground Combat Team is almost fully Assembled. Along with My Space Fighter Class team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back