Halo 4 E3 News/ Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the S-IV's are there on Requim, wouldn't the S-III's and the (thought to be) 3 remaining S-II's in the picture as well?

They were given the choice to go onto infinity

would be cool as the S-III's revered the S-II's with a great deal of respect...or at least Kurt and the Master Chief

Hmmm.....they could be . I would hope they would incorporate them into the story.

An another thing too, the S-III's and S-II's on Oynx also fought the orb like sentinels...... give the chief some pointers lol

The Spartan Ops feature sounds intriguing. To be able to advance through a separate storyline in multiplayer could be an attractive attribute. This, along with the campaign, definitely have me anticipating release.

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the first post.

Added links for all Youtube videos for those browsing on mobile/ tablets (discovered yesterday that embedding vids on here doesn't show up on iPads).

These two sites both now have some nice high quality Multiplayer images since the MP stuff was shown yesterday:
http://halo.xbox.com/halo4#!images/screenshots/ce74650a-bfc6-4126-a02d-d7db778eff25
http://press.xbox360.com/products/p51/halo-4?grp=Blockbuster+Games&event=5

And I took some screenshots from the Waypoint videos:
(Click each image to link to larger one)

th_H4WaypointVideos01.jpg
th_H4MSGlassVideo.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos04.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos02.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos03.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos05.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos06.jpg

Updated the first post.

Added links for all Youtube videos for those browsing on mobile/ tablets (discovered yesterday that embedding vids on here doesn't show up on iPads).

These two sites both now have some nice high quality Multiplayer images since the MP stuff was shown yesterday:
http://halo.xbox.com/halo4#!images/screenshots/ce74650a-bfc6-4126-a02d-d7db778eff25
http://press.xbox360.com/products/p51/halo-4?grp=Blockbuster+Games&event=5

And I took some screenshots from the Waypoint videos:
(Click each image to link to larger one)

th_H4WaypointVideos01.jpg
th_H4MSGlassVideo.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos04.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos02.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos03.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos05.jpg
th_H4WaypointVideos06.jpg

The scout helmet is back?!Oh cool,and it looks alot better too. :D

heres my Didact Glyph. on my car in APB Reloaded
SANY0292.jpg

this is awesome!!!
did anyone else see that the promethians or whatever have 4 arms? they have 2 big arms and 2 tiny arms

this is awesome!!!
did anyone else see that the promethians or whatever have 4 arms? they have 2 big arms and 2 tiny arms
I did actually! They look like T-Rex
Forerunner tech and Prometheans also seem to have Rayman Syndrome - where their limbs aren't necessarily attached to their body - but that's Halo for you...

Back to replicating the SP and MP HUD...

I did actually! They look like T-Rex
Forerunner tech and Prometheans also seem to have Rayman Syndrome - where their limbs aren't necessarily attached to their body - but that's Halo for you...

Back to replicating the SP and MP HUD...

I think the small appendages are actual body parts and the large disconnected limbs are part of some sort of suit.

The new M6H looks a little... Blocky.

M6H.bmp.jpg

I think it's funny how hard they try to dress up a futuristic weapon so they can make the weapon look more futuristic. I wish Robt McLee was still doing the conceptualization.
Personally, I kind of like it, looks WAY better than the M6B. But with the lack of serrations on the slide, amongst other features, this thing looks like it would be pretty hard to manipulate. I think I'm going to mod a cast of one of my pistols and try to make it look like this.

So I stumbled on this:
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/7227/article/halo-4-weapons-list-detailed/

I still don't see the point of the AR and DMR in H4, as the BR seems listed as "excellent at all ranges"

Also a point of contention is why the Plasma pistol and needler use the Reach skins, rather than something more like an advance H3 look (like what they do with the plasma rifle)

The new plasma rifle is interesting in particular, making it a more relevant weapon overall sounds good, and actually updating its appearance, unlike the plasmapistol and needler.

While it is not very logical to me for them to go backwards in the designs of their plasma pistol and needler, it works out for me, since I'm making reach era versions of those two weapons for my own purposes, I won't need to worry about rebuilding them if I ever get the urge to make armor for H4..

I still think the armor designs are god-awful hideous, but the upgrades to the weapons look pretty slick overall from these pictures.

For those who aren't on Facebook, Bluerealm and crew created the Halo 4 MC suit for the liveaction trailer...
Blue Realm Studios on Facebook said:
Check out our latest project featuring never-before-seen live action footage of Master Chief. This was a labor of love for all involved. I have to say I’m pretty proud of my team right now. BIG thanks to 343 and 215MCCann for this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back