Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the MK V they showed inthe E3 trailer? They didn't use that either. Of course , this game takes place less than a month after reach , so it would only make sense to use the reach model .

I hope it's just a placeholder... I prefer the Halo 3 one... And it's closer to the original Banshee

If I wasn't having to stay off of my left leg until Tuesday, I would be making this beastly helmet. Nice helmet file, btw. :D

A live action trailer for the living memorial

Enjoy!

Jacob

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got Halo CEA!! I had the BIGGEST nerd/fan boy attack when I heard the classic music for the menu. And the new Firefight map is kick butt! You have ODST's that help along, which is pretty sweet.

One thing I would like to mention, is that I didn't know Halo CEA was Kinect compatable. Apparantly, you can "select" enemies in game by pointing at them? As well as weapons and vehicles I believe, and stick them in a "Libary" where you collect information on them, as well as read terminals that you find throught the game. Too bad you can only access it with Kinect.

And it's good to have skulls back, gonna spend most of my time trying to find them.

And the last few achievements are ROUGH! Complete a certain level on Legendary without draing health, play through "HALO" without setting foot in a vehicle, kill all enemies in this level, kill a certain amount in that level... man. Thats gonna test our skills, eh?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new game. And for those of you who have a 3D TV, you'll die from how beautiful and awesome it looks when the games popping out infront of you.

Cheers, and good luck 405th.

Last time I checked, Army was Multi-cam and Marines were still Digital Woodland. There is quite a difference between the two.

Halo reach uniform color coding is what I was talking about...not modern day...BUT

--Modern--

Army: ACU

Marines: Marpat

Halo reach uniform color coding is what I was talking about...not modern day...BUT

--Modern--

Army: ACU

Marines: Marpat

Army has both Multi-Cam and ACU, the Multi-Cam is used in Afghanistan and the ACU is used almost everywhere else as of now with Multi-Cam likely to replace the ACU pattern.

The Marines have the woodland Marpat and the desert.

Just got Halo CEA!! I had the BIGGEST nerd/fan boy attack when I heard the classic music for the menu. And the new Firefight map is kick butt! You have ODST's that help along, which is pretty sweet.

One thing I would like to mention, is that I didn't know Halo CEA was Kinect compatable. Apparantly, you can "select" enemies in game by pointing at them? As well as weapons and vehicles I believe, and stick them in a "Libary" where you collect information on them, as well as read terminals that you find throught the game. Too bad you can only access it with Kinect.

And it's good to have skulls back, gonna spend most of my time trying to find them.

And the last few achievements are ROUGH! Complete a certain level on Legendary without draing health, play through "HALO" without setting foot in a vehicle, kill all enemies in this level, kill a certain amount in that level... man. Thats gonna test our skills, eh?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new game. And for those of you who have a 3D TV, you'll die from how beautiful and awesome it looks when the games popping out infront of you.

Cheers, and good luck 405th.

I had a good, nostalgic time playing through the campaign last night. I didn't venture into any multiplayer, I'll save that for later. The FF map sounds cool, I know of a friend who will bust a nut when he hears about the ODST.

I think most of the achievements will be pretty easy. I was only playing through on Heroic, but already I got "No-Fly Zone", "All According to Plan...", "Close Quarters Combat", and "Beachhead", as well as the respective level completed achievements. Finding all the skulls will be tough without looking them up, though.

And are you saying you can only view terminals with Kinect, or is that only with the Library items? I was wondering what Library was when I saw it in the menu. Seems kind of stupid if you can only access terminals with Kinect when there are two achievements concerning finding them.

The Library is the one you can only one you can access with the Kinect, however, the terminals can be accessed in the Anniversary campaign, or after finding them, you can watch them from the extras menu. :D

I think most of the achievements will be pretty easy. I was only playing through on Heroic, but already I got "No-Fly Zone", "All According to Plan...", "Close Quarters Combat", and "Beachhead", as well as the respective level completed achievements. Finding all the skulls will be tough without looking them up, though.

And are you saying you can only view terminals with Kinect, or is that only with the Library items? I was wondering what Library was when I saw it in the menu. Seems kind of stupid if you can only access terminals with Kinect when there are two achievements concerning finding them.

I don't know about the achievements, some of them seem quite challenging
-Tying Up Loose Ends 10
Kill every Elite on the level “Keyes” on Heroic difficulty or above
So, does that mean that you can't let any Flood kill an Elite?

-Grenadier 25
Escape the map room in “The Silent Cartographer” without firing a shot on Heroic or Legendary.
By the title, I assume grenades are ok, as well as melee. Also, there's an active camo and overshield that I suppose can be used...Still, it will take some effort to not pull that right trigger.

-Leave It Where It Lay 25
Complete the level “Two Betrayals” on Legendary difficulty without picking up a new weapon.
That's just mean....and annoying. :p

The two "The Library" achievements (one without dying, and one in 30 min or less) are also just stupid. lol

Questions about this one:
Wraith Hunter 10
Destroy four Wraith tanks in “Assault on the Control Room” with the Scorpion tank, in a single play.

I played through on Heroic, and I don't remember there being a 4th tank?

The Kinect features are awesome. I spent forever turning the flashlight on/off, reloading, and brightening and darkening the screen using voice commands! lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back