Halo regiments by state or city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my bro were born in Houston TX, currently residing in McHenry IL. We are moving back to Texas next year, so if you want you could count us as soon-to-be members..

Quick questions though, how is this planning out? Are we having 1 major representive for each state? Will cities also have a representive as well? If there's none for Houston, I'd be happy and honored to represent it. I read the whole thread, but I just want to clarify, are we allowed to make FB pages for this? I don't want to get into any trouble w/ the 405th or Microsoft.

Just curious though, I seem to get a feeling that others may think we'd be "exclusive" or "Elitist" group like the 501st, will that be the case or is it just to help those in the area be connected? It sounds like a wonderful idea to me, I mean the 501st has the Southern, Midwest, Mideast, and Northern detachments set up for the states located in that area, why shouldn't we?

European continent anyone? ;)

It seems that in every way I have to cross at least the English Channel just to get near to one of the other members here.

Hey, I have a drawing that I made before learning of pepakura or the 405th. It was of what kind of looks like a space marine (Or whatever they're called.) That is labeled "501st Heavy Infantry Division", and we could use it as the group emblem.

Some of you guys aren't too far from me. I can definitely travel to Maryland for Otakon if I get the funds for it. But, I guess I need to build some armor first. :p

Representin' D-Town! :p haha

Detroit, MI reporting for duty. XD

I feel lonely here with nothing fun and exciting happening here.........ever. Also add to the fact that I have a hard time finding anyone around here that likes Halo as much as I do. :( *tear*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back