High Detail Jorge Armor files Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was drafting a model of Jorge's rifle I decided to create files for his armor as well.

The models are created using a McFarlane figurine and reference images supplied by Ruze789.

I have the back pack done aside from shaping the back to interlock with the chest but that will have to wait until I have the chest file finished.

Back pack:
5711753366_3a37f558d3.jpg

Knee:
5725092354_d4b31b1401.jpg

Raw .obj file:
http://www.4shared.com/file/7WCXoHWk/Jorge__Grenadier__Knee.html
Unfold with 188 mm height.
Has upper and lower support struts to prevent warping.

With such a lack of Jorge files I am so glad to see these! These are gonna be great! THANK YOU!!

Hey man I'm sorry I didnt get the pictures you were looking for, my out-of-warranty 360 decided to red ring this week. Not sure when I'll get a new one. Looks pretty awesome so far though!

Hey man I'm sorry I didnt get the pictures you were looking for, my out-of-warranty 360 decided to red ring this week. Not sure when I'll get a new one. Looks pretty awesome so far though!

No worries, I think it'll work just fine as is.

Updated first post with knee image and .obj link.

here are some high detail shots from one of the original modelers on the Reach project. I do not have access to the models so please don't ask for them. I did not make them either (Obviously).

th_noble6-08.jpgth_noble6-07.jpgth_noble6-06.jpgth_noble6-05.jpgth_noble6-04.jpgth_noble6-03.jpgth_noble6-02.jpgth_noble6-01.jpgth_jorge-22.jpgth_jorge-21.jpgth_jorge-18.jpgth_jorge-17.jpgth_jorge-16.jpgth_jorge-15.jpgth_jorge-14.jpg

To be Continued in next Post

Thank you both for the references, they will be invaluable.
They also make me feel a huge sense of accomplishment about my attempt at the backpack, I only need to revise the tabs on the top from what I can tell.
And I didn't even know that Square had produced a figurine.

Oh my!

I sense an aura of awesomeness coming from that backpack and shin!

You, sir, have help me decide on my next suit after my ODST!

Great work on that backpack. Can't wait to see the rest. One quick question thought. Is it just me or does it look like Jorge can mount his gun to the top of his back pack. I mean the top looks like it swings down, it has those two eye holes and if you look at the bottom of Jorge's gun it has what looks like a mount. I think maybe he can mount his gun there so it hangs down his back for easier carrying. Not trying to change the topic but just a thought.

Jorge's rifle is a modified mounted turret so that explains the mount on it.
I'm not entirely sure what the tabs on his pack are for but I assume they are for cargo hooks and/or the possibility of a parachute for air drop operations. Also, the holes in the tabs don't pass all the way through. They may have just added them because the top of his pack didn't have enough detail to match the rest of it.

Any updates on the backpack Wtfmflkr? It looks great!

Far too many personal matters have sprung up over the past few weeks, but I am still working on finishing the models as soon as possible.
The pack will have to wait until I finish the chest so that it will interlock properly.

Far too many personal matters have sprung up over the past few weeks, but I am still working on finishing the models as soon as possible.
The pack will have to wait until I finish the chest so that it will interlock properly.

Take your time bro, we'll all wait patiently with baited breathe ;)

Out of curiosity, do you think you will also be creating his gun too? And if you do, will it be a full model or a sliced file? For the size of his gun, I think a sliced version might be good for that. :p

my odst (next costume )will have aspects of jorge (knee, back pack,)AND AM I GLAD I found this thread i havent been able to find his knee by itself or such high detail backpacks so thank you for making these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back