"Im Haunted... Dead or Alive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly brah! I need to add you on xbox so we can reach it up! Also because i don't have many pics of the haunted pilot helmet so i could get some reference pics of you when we play!

Sounds awesome! My GT is xDarkrider9. Also, I totally wasn't thinking when I posted. I don't have haunted, what I meant was that I use the Pilot helmet with UA/HUL. Oops! Looking forward to more updates!

Sounds awesome! My GT is xDarkrider9. Also, I totally wasn't thinking when I posted. I don't have haunted, what I meant was that I use the Pilot helmet with UA/HUL. Oops! Looking forward to more updates!

Haha lol! thats fine brah!

Update

So today i stopped at home depot and grabbed some primer, primed el helmet

DSCN3365.jpg

Cut out the visor

DSCN3367.jpg

DSCN3369.jpg

DSCN3370.jpg

DSCN3372.jpg

And sanded some more!

That attachment is lookin great blackula727! Thanks Bud!

What do yall think?

Let me know!

Looks good dude! I really like how you made that top attachment piece, looks boss. Also, thanks for the compliment. Question, did are planning on using the bracket that came with it too? Just curious, looks w/o though. I had some one get one and they weren't sure how it goes on. I designed it for the commando, but for your purposes, I would imagine it would need to be tweeked (belt sanded on the side that goes against the helmet). Great work so far!

Yay. Now all it needs is the skull. Not any of those generic white skulls that arent correct.

Were talkin old yellowed skull, with pinholes in the back for eyeholes, instead of black mesh.

That, and you only need the top of the skull, no lower jaw is visible inside the helmet (save some space for perple lightz)

Yay. Now all it needs is the skull. Not any of those generic white skulls that arent correct.

Were talkin old yellowed skull, with pinholes in the back for eyeholes, instead of black mesh.

That, and you only need the top of the skull, no lower jaw is visible inside the helmet (save some space for perple lightz)

Lol YUHH LIGHTS!!!!

Did some more sanding! its startin to look like a helmet!

DSCN3378.jpg

DSCN3379.jpg

What do you think 405TH???

Last edited by a moderator:
looks awesome. I have a skull pep that is supposedly an oddball if you want it. May just be easier to by a prop skull as people have been telling me

looks awesome. I have a skull pep that is supposedly an oddball if you want it. May just be easier to by a prop skull as people have been telling me

Sure! I bought a lil somthing and it should get here by the end of this week. if it isent what i thought it would be, sure! Can u give me a link?

now just lightly tint that visor with nightshade, throw a couple leds inside the helmet and youll be bad-ass-er-er in no time lol

That is so cool, you had a great idea doing this, can't wait to see it complete.

Do you plan to do the blue fire effect on top ?

Oh my.....i just had to comment,it looks AMAZING! Cant wait to see it with those kick ass lights and....ever thought of adding ....flames?lol im asking for the impossible.sorry man but....i love it!

now just lightly tint that visor with nightshade, throw a couple leds inside the helmet and youll be bad-ass-er-er in no time lol

Should i tint it a lil? i wasent planning on it! are you still in fort worth?? i just moved to eagle mountain lake, 15 min from fort worth!

This question is for all y'all -

I tryed to spray paint my skull mask, but fo some reason, it did not dry. is that because of the skull being latex or could it just be bad paint? also do yal know of a different way to make the skull darker brown?

as far as tinting the VISOR, I think as long as you keep the inside on the cast dark, like maybe paint the inside black, it'll be dark enough for you not to need to tint the visor. but as far as painting the skull, I don't know what kind of paint is good for latex :/

and hey sorry I haven't called you man, this first week of class if kicking my rear pretty hard

as far as tinting the VISOR, I think as long as you keep the inside on the cast dark, like maybe paint the inside black, it'll be dark enough for you not to need to tint the visor. but as far as painting the skull, I don't know what kind of paint is good for latex :/

and hey sorry I haven't called you man, this first week of class if kicking my rear pretty hard

Thanks buddy an NO PROB! call when ever! i know stuff like that is hard!

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back